IGNORED

Multiple e-mails

Gamegearguy

Administrator · Posted
7 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Gloves, have you been seeing the e-mails I've been forwarding that relate to this thread?  I'm not sure how much those help other than shit still be messed up.

Yeah I'm getting em but unfortunately they've really not shown anything I can action. 😞

Events Team · Posted
25 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Yeah I'm getting em but unfortunately they've really not shown anything I can action. 😞

Yeah, it's kinda seeming like by this point we might just have to throw up our hands and accept the emails as a fact of life, haha. Seems like Invision hasn't been much help and you've done pretty much all you can.

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted
28 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Yeah, it's kinda seeming like by this point we might just have to throw up our hands and accept the emails as a fact of life, haha. Seems like Invision hasn't been much help and you've done pretty much all you can.

giphy.gif

Gloves is also have to accept me forwarding him the e-mails I get

Spoiler

Gloves' response

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
Events Helper · Posted
21 minutes ago, Gloves said:

There doesn't seem to be a ton I can do but reach out to them again. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

oh, I'm not worried, just wondered what the ultimate decision was.  it's not really that big a deal imo, but if we are just dealing with it, then maybe reinstate charms etc.

• Agree 2

Events Helper · Posted

I don't know if there is a way you can, or the invision folks can, look into what was happening at 1:31 am EST but that is when I received an email from VGS about my supposed question about the werewolf signups........

Is it possible to see what happened at specific points in time on invision software?  Don't know that it is, but always worth a shot, something had to do something at 1:31 am to send me an email.

6 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Don't know that it is, but always worth a shot, something had to do something at 1:31 am to send me an email.

It seems like it only happens to people who start threads, and like a week and a half to two weeks after the thread is created.  Maybe there's some sort of maintenance that only happens every couple of weeks and whatever's happening kicks in then?

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, darkchylde28 said:

It seems like it only happens to people who start threads, and like a week and a half to two weeks after the thread is created.  Maybe there's some sort of maintenance that only happens every couple of weeks and whatever's happening kicks in then?

Ya, i was thinking maybe gloves or someone could like look into the code framework and see what happened if there is a log or something......not sure there is though as i don't know how the software works.

4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Ya, i was thinking maybe gloves or someone could like look into the code framework and see what happened if there is a log or something......not sure there is though as i don't know how the software works.

Can I get my charms and baubles back since it doesn’t appear to be that! @Gloves

• Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
23 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Can I get my charms and baubles back since it doesn’t appear to be that! @Gloves

I want to move to a new (better) system for those, but it'll take some work. I might tap @spacepup for his assistance in this matter, we have updated graphics and stuff all ready to go, just need to do the work.

4 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I want to move to a new (better) system for those, but it'll take some work. I might tap @spacepup for his assistance in this matter, we have updated graphics and stuff all ready to go, just need to do the work.

Well if I can be of assistance please let me know. People have done so much for us!

Administrator · Posted
Just now, a3quit4s said:

Well if I can be of assistance please let me know. People have done so much for us!

Only admins have access, alas. I do wish Invision would create a bit more of a modular workspace for granting access to certain bits for non-admins, it's easily something any staffer could do if I didn't have to also grant them access to literally everything else

5 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Only admins have access, alas. I do wish Invision would create a bit more of a modular workspace for granting access to certain bits for non-admins, it's easily something any staffer could do if I didn't have to also grant them access to literally everything else

They need better RBAC lol or to implement it frankly

Edited by a3quit4s