IGNORED

Featured Member October 2022: OptOut

Reed Rothchild

• The topic was pinned
10 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

For some reason I actually expected this to be weirder. Like @docile tapeworm level weird. It was still really interesting though!

@OptOut while I was reading it I was thinking “this guy sounds like a good time”. But how are you gonna kill Amy winehouse?!! You MARRY Amy winehouse! She is the party!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

@OptOut while I was reading it I was thinking “this guy sounds like a good time”. But how are you gonna kill Amy winehouse?!! You MARRY Amy winehouse! She is the party!

2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I thought the exact same thing when I read it! 😂

Guys, you don't MARRY the party gal, you have no IDEA where she's been! You marry Amy Winehouse and you're marrying every sweaty, bloated heroin addict she's ever been with...

Besides, you really wanna be chasing her around, barefoot and bleeding at 3am every Friday night to try and get her to make you a sandwich?

Come on fellas, use your heads for once! 😉

Just now, OptOut said:

Guys, you don't MARRY the party gal, you have no IDEA where she's been! You marry Amy Winehouse and you're marrying every sweaty, bloated heroin addict she's ever been with...

Besides, you really wanna be chasing her around, barefoot and bleeding at 3am every Friday night to try and get her to make you a sandwich?

Come on fellas, use your heads for once! 😉

Dude I was going to add: are you gonna get calls at 3 am from the bar tender saying “come get your girl”? Of course you are and that’s ok when it’s your wife Amy winehouse. Let her lay in the car passed out while you have yourself a shot or two, then take her home. 

can you imagine taking your wife Amy winehouse to karaoke/lady’s night…..that’s like the greatest thing possible.

furthermore I find it a bit presumptuous you would reckon her for a floozy. I would wager her body count is lower than yours….you slut.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Dude I was going to add: are you gonna get calls at 3 am from the bar tender saying “come get your girl”? Of course you are and that’s ok when it’s your wife Amy winehouse. Let her lay in the car passed out while you have yourself a shot or two, then take her home. 

can you imagine taking your wife Amy winehouse to karaoke/lady’s night…..that’s like the greatest thing possible.

furthermore I find it a bit presumptuous you would reckon her for a floozy. I would wager her body count is lower than yours….you slut.

Well, if you LOVE Amy Winehouse so much, why don't you marry her then?! 😛

Besides, she shagged Pete Doherty, those seconds are sloppy enough for me already! 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, docile tapeworm said:

This guy gets it!

16 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Alright guys, but can we all at least agree we'd kill Harry Styles?! 😅

13 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Fine with me, but skinny might be into him.

*goes back to look at the other two options…. I only hesitate because….the beckham guy am I right. C’mon you can’t be that handsome and extremely athletic at the same time, how annoying is that?! Get rid of this asshole. 
that being said you could axe all three of those guys without an argument from me.

• Sad 1

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, docile tapeworm said:

*goes back to look at the other two options…. I only hesitate because….the beckham guy am I right. C’mon you can’t be that handsome and extremely athletic at the same time, how annoying is that?! Get rid of this asshole. 
that being said you could axe all three of those guys without an argument from me.

Yeah, where are the Kill/Kill/Kill questions!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

Funny how we're learning just as much about Skinny as we do about OptOut in this thread. 😛

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

Funny how we're learning just as much about Skinny as we do about OptOut in this thread. 😛

***Amy Winehouse literally drinks herself to death***

SkinnyGrinny: "Thems marriage material right there!" **Spits on floor**

Bearcat-doug: "Yep." **Sips beer**

🤣

Edited by OptOut
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, OptOut said:

***Amy Winehouse literally drinks herself to death***

SkinnyGrinny: "Thems marriage material right there!" **Spits on floor**

Bearcat-doug: "Yep." **Sips beer**

🤣

You left out *While sitting at the bar at Hooters at 11:00 AM on a weekday*.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1