IGNORED

Recommend Some PS1/2 RPG's

Lago

2 hours ago, Kguillemette said:

Not quite my reasons for recommending it, but I suppose these things are true too...

And don't forget how in Tales of Abyss (unfortunately you can't do this till near the end) it not only has the traditional hot springs scene but you can have the girls wear their magic bikinis in battle, just like in a couple of the Dragon Quest games🥰 as well as with a DLC pack for Final Fantasy 13-2.🥰

PS: Not quite as cute as Meredy's "You bet!" but you also gotta love Ainse's catchphrase, "Boooooo!!!" 😄 

2 hours ago, Gloves said:

I think we can all agree, no matter our opinions on Xenogears, that Legend of Dragoon is the best RPG on the PS1.

legend-of-dragoon-gif-10.gif&ehk=BaXYF8J

No sir, FF9 is the best RPG on PS1.  So you think wrong by at least one (you claimed we can all agree). 😛

Edited by Estil
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, Gloves said:

I think we can all agree, no matter our opinions on Xenogears, that Legend of Dragoon is the best RPG on the PS1.

legend-of-dragoon-gif-10.gif&ehk=BaXYF8J

I get so sad every time I see someone wax nostalgic about this terrible game. Ugh.

Only one that immediately jumps to mind that I didn't see listed yet is Brave Fencer Musashi. Much more lighthearted than the standard JRPG with some very enjoyable action and a great art style.

Xenogears is great but weighed down heavily by the last third of the game being mostly exposition. Still, it's a cool experience with an interesting story and some great world building.

I'll think about it some more and circle back later if I come up with any other recs.

Edited by DoctorEncore
  • Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Estil said:

And don't forget how in Tales of Abyss (unfortunately you can't do this till near the end) it not only has the traditional hot springs scene but you can have the girls wear their magic bikinis in battle, just like in a couple of the Dragon Quest games🥰 as well as with a DLC pack for Final Fantasy 13-2.🥰

PS: Not quite as cute as Meredy's "You bet!" but you also gotta love Ainse's catchphrase, "Boooooo!!!" 😄 

Oh, you...

Edited by Kguillemette

5 hours ago, Estil said:

You could be like Rush Limbaugh and say "For those of you in Rio Linda and UC Berkley, that means cute" 😄 

I’ve read this like 5 times and I actually have no idea what this sentence is saying hahaha. I think it’s because I don’t know what Rush Limbaufh, Rio Linda and UC Berkeley is 😆

7 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

You don't want to know 

8 hours ago, Brickman said:

I’ve read this like 5 times and I actually have no idea what this sentence is saying hahaha. I think it’s because I don’t know what Rush Limbaufh, Rio Linda and UC Berkeley is 😆

9 minutes ago, Brickman said:

This has actually made me more confused 🤣 I'm thinking this has to be just one of those things where you have to be American to get what the hell is going on haha.

In the end, hopefully you didn't take my comment to heart 🙂

I guess it's one of those "you had to be there" sorts of things...particularly that whole "eating my pizza crust first" 😄

Edited by Estil
  • Agree 1