IGNORED

Hello friends

Long time lurker from Norway here. Im going for a complete worldwide n64 collection since its my favorite console. I only get my favorites CIB. Its slow but steady. My favorite generation is the 360 era. I have passed 500 360 games now and im pretty close to having everything I want. I have completed most of them too. My last purchase was Darkest of Days that I imported. I have 200+ ps3 titles too. Wii I have about 100 sealed games. I dont collect sealed just not had time to play them yet. Honestly might sell some and buy opened copies if a nutjob wants to throw money at me. I have a cabinet of about 50-60 CIB gb/gbc/gba games which im really happy with. I have pretty much given up on collecting for those now as the prices have gone up quite a bit. I enjoy my pc engine collection and recently got a shuttle. My megadrive stuff is rather limited but I have a few japanese shooters which is awesome like steel empire. I like handhelds so have about 150 games for Ds and same for 3ds. I collected a bit of 3ds/2ds hardware and have around 15 system editions like zeldas etc. Well I have a lot of other stuff too, but wont bore you guys anymore. All in all probably close to 2k games

• Like 6
  • Wow! 1

Welcome to the site! Worldwide N64 set is a nice goal. I picked up some Japanese N64 games recently and it's crazy how cheap some stuff still is. Are you going for all regional releases (e.g. the same game in different languages) or just one copy per game?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alder said:

Welcome to the site! Worldwide N64 set is a nice goal. I picked up some Japanese N64 games recently and it's crazy how cheap some stuff still is. Are you going for all regional releases (e.g. the same game in different languages) or just one copy per game?

Im buying all pal releases, then US games we did not get in pal and japan exclusives. Its a little annoying because PAL had so many different language releases so its sometimes hard to find the right release. The prices are all over the place. i see a game going for 80 on ebay and buy it for 5 bucks from a store. They have overall gone up alot lately tho

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 360collector said:

Im buying all pal releases, then US games we did not get in pal and japan exclusives. Its a little annoying because PAL had so many different language releases so its sometimes hard to find the right release. The prices are all over the place. i see a game going for 80 on ebay and buy it for 5 bucks from a store. They have overall gone up alot lately tho

@OptOut is your man for N64. I’m sure he’ll know the answer to anything to do with N64 if you need it answered.

Also, welcome 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...