IGNORED

Another grading company "Limited Graders" discovered on ebay

Administrator · Posted

Looks like some company in Spain.  I found a URL at limitedgraders.com but it didn't work.  
https://www.instagram.com/limitedgraders/?fbclid=IwAR2K6vMJyXpTlwrGWJwzmAvbTv-KtcSg76N1UTHIj2kz0RzomPk0-l6rsa8

Either way, they are definitely copying the likeness of Limited Run Games' logo.

Graphics Team · Posted
On 4/2/2022 at 8:33 AM, spacepup said:

I don't think LRG is doing grading services, but this sticker logo is 100% copying from Limited Run Games logo.  

Not to mention the fact that they blatantly have the Nintendo logo etched/printed on their acrylic.

I'm no legal expert, but I'm pretty sure you can't do that...

-CasualCart

On 4/2/2022 at 4:50 PM, Jeevan said:

And CCGA......

Okay lol new total # of grading companies in NA (7): VGA, Wata, IGS, P1, CCGA, HSG and VGG. Plus 1 in development, CGC. I took LG out because spacepup pointed out, is from Spain. If I add LG to the EU list. Then new total # of grading companies in EU (3): UKG, RGS and LG.

3 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

soon, ungraded will be worth more, wait for it, let more people jump on the grading wagon until we all get tired of it

Idk about “more” but it’s interesting to see raw prices of rare games creep up on graded prices. Super Metroid last went for 20k in near mint.

2 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Not to mention actually curing bit rot!

Oh man. I was going to double my order of 17 grades from HammerFestus GoldGrading Inc. but... just think. Their method, combined with the Aquit34 SST (Superpatent Space Technology)... the ultimate in preservation! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Link said:

Oh man. I was going to double my order of 17 grades from HammerFestus GoldGrading Inc. but... just think. Their method, combined with the Aquit34 SST (Superpatent Space Technology)... the ultimate in preservation! 

You actually owe me $8 for saying a copyrighted phrase!

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2022 at 5:19 PM, a3quit4s said:

You actually owe me $8 for saying a copyrighted phrase!

Payment for my SST ™ (Superpatent Space Technology) © applications will be remitted through GoldenGrades Inc. ® since you are licensing it to them. I've already sent the money to Hammer.