IGNORED

Lurker from NA joining!

2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

When you get time, if you could share what shelf that is that is holding your game library, i would be interested as i am in the market for one 😉  Welcome and hope you find what you are looking for here 😊

Thanks everyone!

@Jeevan It's the Billy Bookcase in White colour from Ikea.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/billy-bookcase-white-00263850/#content

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, LoveNintendo said:

Thanks everyone!

@Jeevan It's the Billy Bookcase in White colour from Ikea.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/billy-bookcase-white-00263850/#content

ah, I figured as much.  thanks, I'll have to figure out something then.  I have an ikea about 40 mins. from me, but I can't fit the bookcase in my car lol.

Events Helper · Posted
27 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Doesn't Ikea deliver for a nominal fee?

i more than doubles the 2 bookcases i wanna get, i want a full on billy and a half a billy, yes play on rockabilly........its like 90 bux delivery for 70 worth of shelves 😉  We might have a solution though.

Events Helper · Posted

Just out of curiosity @LoveNintendo but do you have those ps1 games like double row on there, because i thought billy's were like 11 inches deep.  Sorry to keep hounding you, but i am just curious as ps1 cases aren't that deep.  It looks like the case is like half the size as normal, unless it is double row of ps1 or something and ps2/3 or whatever is below it.

On 3/18/2022 at 9:31 PM, Jeevan said:

Just out of curiosity @LoveNintendo but do you have those ps1 games like double row on there, because i thought billy's were like 11 inches deep.  Sorry to keep hounding you, but i am just curious as ps1 cases aren't that deep.  It looks like the case is like half the size as normal, unless it is double row of ps1 or something and ps2/3 or whatever is below it.

All good! The shelves fit into holes on the side of the bookcase. You can position them as close/far from another as you like.

Edited by LoveNintendo
clarification

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...