IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Zombie Nation

BeaIank

19 minutes ago, guitarzombie said:

Fuck yeah it rocks!  I dunno why this game get such a bad rep?!?!  Its so bad ass, colorful and bonkers.  Pretty sure the statue of libertys flame does kill you in one hit, at least on hard.  BTW the 2nd level boss's axes will also kill you in one hit and they're very annoying because they're so random.  IMO that ones the toughest boss battle.

No, the flame doesn't kill you, but it might take away most of your health like the laser and lightning. I notice I do get a big health refill after defeating the boss as long as I don't touch the flame.

Edited by mbd39

Just now, guitarzombie said:

Are you playing on hard?  Im gonna have to check it out tomorrow.  But I know when I died its cuz I touched the flame, and not the projectiles.

Yes, playing on hard. Looking forward to seeing what results you get. Maybe it does kill you if you touch it too much.

12 hours ago, BeaIank said:

We got no scrubs here to play fucking easy games on even easier modes.
Go for max difficulty (which isn't hard at all) or nothing.
Playing against CPU is never hard.

i love it when you get drunk and talk shit. not the "im not good at video games" bull shit. the real talking shit stuff like this.

29 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I've actually started to like the controls as well. You can go fast or more precise depending on how long you hold the direction button. It reminds me of analog controls. Takes some getting used to but it fits the game.

get out of here! look at you enjoying a game you didnt think you would. shameful.

while everyone is sharing tips.... you can destroy the flames of the first boss and it gives you an extra 10,000 points. its hard to do. once the battle begins wait two minutes before you shoot. you have to just evade. then run into the flames, thats right run into the flames. then positions the flames so they flare up behind you. at this point you have to shoot the statue with three hits. then let the flames go back in front of you. once they flare up again run into them one more time and a bucket of water will fall from the top of the screen. then you have to hit the bucket with a loogie NOT AN EYEBALL!!! the bucket will fall into the flames and dose them out. if you did it right you will hear a little chime noise.

your welcome.

Edited by docile tapeworm

1 minute ago, docile tapeworm said:

while everyone is sharing tips.... you can destroy the flames if the first boss and it gives you an extra 10,000 points. its hard to do. once the battle begins wait two minutes before you shoot. you have to just evade. then run into the flames, thats right run into the flames. then positions the flames so they flare up behind you. at this point you have to shoot the statue with three hits. then let the flames go back in front of you. once they flare up again run into them one more time and a bucket of water will fall from the top of the screen. then you have to hit the bucket with a loogie NOT AN EYEBALL!!! the bucket will fall into the flames and dose them out. if you did it right you will hear a little chime noise.

your welcome.

Wow.  So cool.  Confirmed true!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, mbd39 said:

Yes, playing on hard. Looking forward to seeing what results you get. Maybe it does kill you if you touch it too much.

You were right.  I went in the boss battle with full health and got hit by the flame and it didn't kill me instantly.  I know I have died from it to its possible I was low on life to begin with, or did actually get hit with a projectile and didn't even realize it.

22 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

while everyone is sharing tips.... you can destroy the flames of the first boss and it gives you an extra 10,000 points. its hard to do. once the battle begins wait two minutes before you shoot. you have to just evade. then run into the flames, thats right run into the flames. then positions the flames so they flare up behind you. at this point you have to shoot the statue with three hits. then let the flames go back in front of you. once they flare up again run into them one more time and a bucket of water will fall from the top of the screen. then you have to hit the bucket with a loogie NOT AN EYEBALL!!! the bucket will fall into the flames and dose them out. if you did it right you will hear a little chime noise.

your welcome.

you can’t fool me, I know you get 100k if you hit the bucket with an eyeball

• Haha 1