IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Zombie Nation

BeaIank

1 hour ago, docile tapeworm said:

you guys aint gonna let us off easy this week are you?

I'm not sure why you included me there? It's not like I'm anywhere near as skilled as the others you've mentioned. But I'll see how much time I can put into practicing this game.

And I'm also not a big fan of arcade games. They're fun for a short while, but I never really felt like wanting to master them. I'm more of an RPG guy anyway.

Just now, Gaia Gensouki said:

I'm not sure why you included me there? It's not like I'm anywhere near as skilled as the others you've mentioned. But I'll see how much time I can put into practicing this game.

And I'm also not a big fan of arcade games. They're fun for a short while, but I never really felt like wanting to master them. I'm more of an RPG guy anyway.

Feel free to take it easy while I still have a mathematical chance of getting back in the overall top 3.

15 minutes ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

ever since you beat me in starship hector.... i know you got skills.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@Richardhead you know your a vetran when you dont wven get hyped for a 1cc lol 😂😂

When I finally 1cc a game, it’s more of a relief than it is an accomplishment for me.😂 Been at this game for months and I’m glad to be done with it. I won’t have a good showing next week though.  ghosts n goblins might be my cryptonite. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Richardhead said:

When I finally 1cc a game, it’s more of a relief than it is an accomplishment for me.😂 Been at this game for months and I’m glad to be done with it. I won’t have a good showing next week though.  ghosts n goblins might be my cryptonite. 

Watch this be the 2020 champ right here. I'm calling it now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Don’t bet on that.

If you ever saw the Twilight Zone episode "A Game of Pool", I'm cursed to keep playing until @bertsampson actually beats me. Somewhere @NESfiend is wanting this to happen.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Game_of_Pool_(The_Twilight_Zone,_1959)

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

lol. thats devotion brother!

7 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

i love foley. i was gonna take lil grinny to see him but he was charging $75. fuck that. love lost mick  😞

You can hang out with me for $50. I'll even autograph your Double Dragon 2 cart for free. If you want me to add @bertsampson sucks, I'll knock off $5 since it's true.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

If you ever saw the Twilight Zone episode "A Game of Pool", I'm cursed to keep playing until @bertsampson actually beats me. Somewhere @NESfiend is wanting this to happen.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Game_of_Pool_(The_Twilight_Zone,_1959)

Twilight Zone is my second favorite tv show of all time😁

5 hours ago, guitarzombie said:

@BeaIank @Richardhead

Oops!  My mistake.  If you 1cc the game, afterwards you have to wait out the music during the "Press start" screen.  THEN it shows you the high scores.  I didn't even know till I just left the game on while posting on here.  Sorry about that!!

This is not my score but what the screen looks like.  

20201012_113455.jpg

Is it okay to beat the game now since we can take a picture on the high score screen @guillavoie @BeaIank? I don't want to overwork myself like last week.