IGNORED

Archon's Nintendo Power Original Art Photo Thread

Art of Nintendo Power

1 minute ago, Archon 1981 said:

Seeing as you are 87, you're definitely going to die before me.

Why isn't it in this thread? Is the framer taking too long deciding how to frame such a prominent, historical artwork? Show the people the good stuff, who needs Star Fox, Final Fantasy, and Donkey Kong covers.

• Like 1

Just now, DefaultGen said:

Why isn't it in this thread? Is the framer taking too long deciding how to frame such a prominent, historical artwork? Show the people the good stuff, who needs Star Fox, Final Fantasy, and Donkey Kong covers.

I keep telling you that piece is a photocopy 

5 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

This is an amazing collection! The Gradius art is especially cool. I'm curious - what is an 'Employee Art Test Sample'?

-CasualCart

These were samples thr artist submitted to nintendo to get the job as a staff illustrator. They arent published, but still part of the story. The storytelling element of this collection is my favorite part

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Archon 1981 said:

DSC09312.thumb.jpg.0c43cc99cd627b17a9ac3a78f155318f.jpgc1bf7c6bba7975c3ec416995ec6bfbe5.jpg.953786eba61b2a95d446f400be87f04f.jpg

Mario Paint Cover Photography Sculpture

How the figure survived in such good condition is amazing.  Seems like the type of thing that falls off a desk, cracks, gets lost, gets accidentally thrown away.  Crazy that it survived!