IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

Editorials Team · Posted

On 1/30/2020 at 2:02 PM, Gloves said:

Oooohhhh or it could be a contest. Whoever gets the most points gets a CUSTOMIZED VGS LABEL EVERDRIVE. 

That might be an idea. 

I'm pleased to announce that I've beaten all of the games!

It would be fun to have some sort of prize. The Game Boy subreddit does a year-long thing every year with prizes that are donated by the community. They're not usually super awesome prizes, but it wouldn't be very sustainable if they were.

Edited by Splain

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2020 - 45/303
Editorials Team · Posted
12 hours ago, Gloves said:

@Splain I think you might have missed my beating Majora's Mask? 

I totally did, you're right. Sorry!

I'm gonna go ahead and commit to knocking out 5 games in February. They won't be hard ones, but I gotta get on board already. (hah, get it)

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2020 - 48/303
Editorials Team · Posted
7 hours ago, Gloves said:

@Splain I beat Clay Fighters but instead of credits it just gave me a game over. I was playing on default settings (Normal diff).

Any idea? 

Huh. I watched 2 longplays that both ended in credits and it didn't look like anything special happened. I'll dig into it tomorrow.

5 hours ago, KokiriChild said:

Also, I wanted to clarify the rules for Pokemon Stadium. Cus there is a way to see the credits, ya gotta beat Mewtwo. I'd be willing to take it on but it would be one I took on in segments little by little, cus its a loooong game.

Oh you're right, there are definitely credits. That should be the requirement. I'll update the board, thanks for bringing that up.

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2020 - 49/303
Administrator · Posted
4 minutes ago, Splain said:

Huh. I watched 2 longplays that both ended in credits and it didn't look like anything special happened. I'll dig into it tomorrow.

Yeah for me it just gave me a quick little bit of story then said Game Over and tossed me back to the title screen. It went too quick to even take a photo. 

@Gloves What problems are you having with Jet Force Gemini? I played it through at the end of last year and had a great time with it!

I will say, it gets a lot better once you can return to previous levels with all the different characters, the game totally opens up and becomes a lot more fun at that point. But even before that point I was still having fun!