IGNORED

Logan Paul 3.5 million dollar Pokemon case scandal.

Dumars2001

I was listening to something and they said that "celebrity was the unfortunate byproduct of being REALLY good at something".  Now, everyone wants to be famous and known with the least amount of effort.  Probably to validate their empty feelings about themselves.  Its like electricity, it follows the path of least resistance.  So you get tons of people with NO talent, doing shocking and stupid things, for views, then you sell them tshirts and GFuel or something.  I hate every bit of it.

On 1/16/2022 at 5:52 PM, jonebone said:

I don't do Pokemon but have been casually aware of this because of all of the hype.  The only info I can add that wasn't in the article:

The prior owner Shyne on IG did refund the $3.5M to Logan Paul.  I don't believe he has been refunded for the $2.7M purchase though, and his legal team was supposed to be on it.

Shyne is also the guy who bought the $400k Sonic on Goldin last year so I'm sure he's loaded.  

Interesting to know that Shyne was the buyer of the 400K Sonic. I wonder what he did/does in life to be such a baller!?

6 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

Are you related to Joe Rose? He hates the Paul Brothers and always bashes them on AM radio whenever they are mentioned lol

No, just someone with common sense lol. 

Everytime I hear about them I feel like the coverage Is feeding a gigantic life draining blob of terrible capitalism fueled douchness. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dumars2001 said:

Interesting to know that Shyne was the buyer of the 400K Sonic. I wonder what he did/does in life to be such a baller!?

Lol, is he the baller or the ballee? Just took a 2 plus million dollar loss on Pokémon cards, and I doubt he'll be seeing another 400k for that Sonic any time soon either!

A fool and his money...

Social Team · Posted
On 1/16/2022 at 7:09 PM, Gloves said:

Blissful ignorance.

Back in 2011 a co-worker was talking about the Kardashians and I said "Who are they?"  Honestly....I didn't know.  His reaction was priceless.  He was dumbfounded yet envious.  Of course now I'm more aware of them.  Still don't know a lot about them and honestly what I do find out seems to be worthless so I doubt I'm missing out on anything.