IGNORED

One is the loneliest number

0xDEAFC0DE

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, ThePhleo said:

😐@Gloves why’d you break the site. I told you to stop downloading random plugins!

Just because the ad said they’ll make it larger and perform better doesn’t mean it’s true! … I’m talking about the forum that is, get your mind out of the gutter.

Jack Black Reaction GIF

• Love 1

12 hours ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

I just had a sudden realization that this is my best opportunity to "win a day" considering only one other post has been made today by someone other then myself. But then I remembered that I actually need someone else to like my posts... Time for a smurf account? I should call it Zelda King in honor of my coronation, or maybe just The King. That sounds like a totally inconspicuous name for a second account.

Hey! I finally won a day. And all it took was me being literally the only person online. But I don't care I'll take the W. 

• Like 2
  • Wow! 2
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3

Administrator · Posted
17 minutes ago, avatar! said:

Curious, what exactly happened to take VGS down? Was it a dos attack?

1. The domain name videogamesage.com was registered through Google, by me.
  2. Google decided to, with little to no warning, suspend my Google Domains account pending proof of identification.
  3. Their doing so turned off the DNS entries which point "videogamesage.com" to the forum itself.
  4. I am currently working on getting the documents that they now erroneously deem required, and since that will take some time I purchased an alt domain (with an added "s" at the end), so we can have a site to communicate on in the meantime.

The only "attack" is from Google, and it's ongoing. That said, they have no control over the site itself in any way, just that one domain name. I'll get that back in due time, not to worry. The software housing our forum remains in tact, fully. 

• Angry 1

20 minutes ago, Gloves said:
  2. Google decided to, with little to no warning, suspend my Google Domains account pending proof of identification.
  3. Their doing so turned off the DNS entries which point "videogamesage.com" to the forum itself.
  4. I am currently working on getting the documents that they now erroneously deem required, and since that will take some time I purchased an alt domain (with an added "s" at the end), so we can have a site to communicate on in the meantime.

The only "attack" is from Google, and it's ongoing. That said, they have no control over the site itself in any way, just that one domain name. I'll get that back in due time, not to worry. The software housing our forum remains in tact, fully. 

Thanks for the clarification. Google is being an ass? Well, that is truly shocking

Shocked Futurama GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Should have just used this ID

June 3 Superbad GIF

• Haha 4
  • Agree 1

• 3 months later...