IGNORED

New Earthworm Jim Animated Series

Gloves

Social Team · Posted

The reboot of DuckTales is BETTER than the old show.  Like, I don't think any type of reboot has done a better job than DuckTales and that is the honest truth.  I expect a DuckTales video game in the near future that will ALSO be better than the original NES game.  I know about the PS3 one but that was a "remake" not a "reboot".

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, FireHazard51 said:

The reboot of DuckTales is BETTER than the old show.  Like, I don't think any type of reboot has done a better job than DuckTales and that is the honest truth.  I expect a DuckTales video game in the near future that will ALSO be better than the original NES game.  I know about the PS3 one but that was a "remake" not a "reboot".

Agreed, absolutely love the DuckTales reboot. At first I was skeptical but it was so well done. I went back and watched some of the old DuckTale episodes and it's good but the reboot has made every character so interesting (especially Webby). I wish all reboots could be to that standard and I'm sad it's ended 😞

Earthworm Jim looks good and I'm going to give it a go. Also hoping that all this talk of Darkwing Duck reboot ends up happening one day.

Social Team · Posted
25 minutes ago, Shmup said:

Agreed, absolutely love the DuckTales reboot. At first I was skeptical but it was so well done. I went back and watched some of the old DuckTale episodes and it's good but the reboot has made every character so interesting (especially Webby). I wish all reboots could be to that standard and I'm sad it's ended 😞

Earthworm Jim looks good and I'm going to give it a go. Also hoping that all this talk of Darkwing Duck reboot ends up happening one day.

Webby was the most improved character and my favorite character in the reboot.  But SOOOO many characters were great.  

Seth Meyers Yes GIF by PeacockTV

• Agree 1

On 12/2/2021 at 8:12 PM, FireHazard51 said:

Yeah they did a good job on it.  That Quackshots April fools joke was a real game pitch to Disney, they said no.

I loved the character and zany charm of EWJ back in the 90's. Somehow, I never even knew about the original animated series (and, to this day, still haven't seen it). I'm hoping...really hoping...that this new animated series turns out to be fun and well-written.

A friend of mine is actually family-friends with Doug TenNapel, although I've never had the pleasure to meet him. I thought about asking if he could hook me up with some original signed artwork from Doug but I've never invested any serious energy into it.

Edited by Webhead123