IGNORED

How have you embarrassed yourself recently?

Rhapsody98

My friend was going to chat with someone at 9 pm, though my friend and I were doing business beforehand, and would do business afterwards (maybe resume at 10). 

We live two minutes away, but I figured I'd just play on my phone at his whilst he made his call.

Suddenly, the Mexican food we ate earlier felt like it was gonna go right through me. I told him straight, either I left at that moment for mine, or I would have to bomb his. Lol.

Awkward to be so frank, but over here if it's a restaurant you've never eaten at before, you're taking a risk, lol. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, drxandy said:

I never see them until I flip my phone horizontally, a mobile thing for speed I guess.

I'm on a desktop PC and I've never seen them. It's likely it's the first thing I disabled after creating an account, but even in incognito mode it's not showing up. What's the joke I'm missing out on here? 😅

Editorials Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Sumez said:

I'm on a desktop PC and I've never seen them. It's likely it's the first thing I disabled after creating an account, but even in incognito mode it's not showing up. What's the joke I'm missing out on here? 😅

How dare you not accept my backloggery drip feed of updates!