IGNORED

Avocado oil?

JVOSS

2 hours ago, Richardhead said:

5793A86B-0707-4300-9A6F-FD6B6E46F39D.jpeg

that looks good.  i have to be honest i have not had toast with Avocado.  do you just mash the Avocado up or mix it with something?  or do you just slice thin and put on toast?

it looks like this one you put egg and maybe ham?  and a beagle with blackberry jam. 

Administrator · Posted
40 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

that looks good.  i have to be honest i have not had toast with Avocado.  do you just mash the Avocado up or mix it with something?  or do you just slice thin and put on toast?

it looks like this one you put egg and maybe ham?  and a beagle with blackberry jam. 

Depends on personal taste/mood tbh.

I'll tend to chop up an avocado to about 0.5-1cm thick, and then just lay it out on buttered toast. Add some salt & pepper and I'm done. One avocado will do ya two slices of plain white toast.

On 12/3/2021 at 9:44 PM, G-type said:

I like mine with everything bagel seasoning and smoked salmon.

so just went to get some everything bagel seasoning from Amazon.  it looks like @G-type has something here.  you tip is now part of the sales pitch. 😜  😜  😜 

toast.png.6b56c79cfa902508bd679ed3d854285d.png

Edited by JVOSS

3 hours ago, JVOSS said:

For this one I cut a hole in my bread and toasted it with an egg in the hole. Topped with homemade guacamole and fried prosciutto. The piece I cut out was also toasted and is topped with…… Vegemite.

• Wow! 2

ok you@Gloves, @G-type, @Richardheadshould open a toast shop in SAN FRAN.  you can call it Mario's Toast.  you can offer game advice while doing toast on avocado.  or the best popcorn in town.  maybe @RHcan do bacon popcorn (i'll try that tonight). i mean all of you have some great foodie ideal to share..   just think....

Untitled.png.55ea0f17ebd16ac5058b04a2a514a84d.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Administrator · Posted
25 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

ok you@Gloves, @G-type, @Richardheadshould open a toast shop in SAN FRAN.  you can call it Mario's Toast.  you can offer game advice while doing toast on avocado.  or the best popcorn in town.  maybe @RHcan do bacon popcorn (i'll try that tonight). i mean all of you have some great foodie ideal to share..   just think....

Untitled.png.55ea0f17ebd16ac5058b04a2a514a84d.png

Bro I live in Canada lol. 

• 2 weeks later...