IGNORED

Homebrew Swap Meet

Scrobins

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Homebrew Team · Posted
On 10/17/2021 at 8:09 PM, Deadeye said:

Nice stuff already in this thread.  I have homebrews and chiptune carts to add to the table.  More pictures upon request.

Chiptunes
(Polygondwanaland CIB 2nd edition, Quiet, Silicon Statue, Anamanauchi: Power Supply 2nd edition?)

IMG_20211017_193245.jpg.266b5f1d075466c5d1a922574be9b33c.jpg

(Hungry Ghost Night (FC) CIB, Rollie CIB, Wampus)

IMG_20211017_193356.jpg.36ed2949c808de6628802d3c63f00ada.jpg

(Rise of Amondus, The Mad Wizard, Study Hall)

IMG_20211017_193445.jpg.0995ba86b213c5c87b999284ac126a47.jpg

Open to trade offers, but here is a list of want I have on my radar:

- Super Bat Puncher Demo cart
- Full Quiet Demo cart
- Blade Buster (Retrozone / RetroUSB)
- Frankengraphics Concept Cart
- RetoVision 
- Vegetables Go
- Tanglewood (Big Evil Corp Run)

Polgondwanaland, Quiet, Silicon Statue, Rollie, and Hungry Ghost have all been donated to @Glovescharity stream tomorrow to benefit Extra Lives.  Tune it and may be able to grab these for a good price and benefit charity at the same time.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Deadeye said:

Polgondwanaland, Quiet, Silicon Statue, Rollie, and Hungry Ghost have all been donated to @Glovescharity stream tomorrow to benefit Extra Lives.  Tune it and may be able to grab these for a good price and benefit charity at the same time.

You might want to specify which of the two Hungry Ghost Night games that one is, as the two games both contain completely different stages.

Also, both versions are still available on the site brand new for $45, well both versions are, so I doubt it has much value, but it'll be interesting to see where the bidding ends, I guess.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I kind of am.  I've been poking around on google and japanese spaces trying to find a demo or something of it to see if I'd enjoy it or it would drive me nuts after 5-10minutes.  That would go a long way, but I get it's an oddity with a unique mapper and sound processor on the board from what I could dig up.

Moderator · Posted
9 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I kind of am.  I've been poking around on google and japanese spaces trying to find a demo or something of it to see if I'd enjoy it or it would drive me nuts after 5-10minutes.  That would go a long way, but I get it's an oddity with a unique mapper and sound processor on the board from what I could dig up.

Here's Impact Soft's page for the game, with a demo video, is this helpful?

https://impactsoft.booth.pm/items/2566854

33 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

Here's Impact Soft's page for the game, with a demo video, is this helpful?

https://impactsoft.booth.pm/items/2566854

I saw that and the other 3-4 stages up on youtube off their account unless I missed something else.

Also is that true the sound doesn't work with a HiDefNES Kit?  That's what I'm using in my top loader, other than that a FC Mobile 88 which doesn't like mappers as complex as VRC6 or needier, and a stock NES which won't due to lack of the wiring in there.

Edited by Tanooki

21 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

I honestly couldn't answer that. I'm not tech savvy and the reason I'm selling/trading this one is because it doesn't fit into my Famicom to NES adaptor.

Ahh myarcade grip thing or something like that right?  I had considered one since I'm using a decades old honeybee, but I have a few games that just won't fit in it since they're already tall.  I do want it, but with the audio being killed it kind of seems like a poor decision.  I'd need to find some not sold out source of audio expansion module for my original deck on the PVM it seems as what I would use just can't.  Sorry. 😕

Moderator · Posted
2 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Ahh myarcade grip thing or something like that right?  I had considered one since I'm using a decades old honeybee, but I have a few games that just won't fit in it since they're already tall.  I do want it, but with the audio being killed it kind of seems like a poor decision.  I'd need to find some not sold out source of audio expansion module for my original deck on the PVM it seems as what I would use just can't.  Sorry. 😕

Yep, that's the one. It's served me well for the most part. No worries.