IGNORED

Question for Factory Sealed Super Mario Bros Nintendo NES

AnimalHouse

8 hours ago, AnimalHouse said:

I spotted 2 ballers from the SMB auction are bidding here: 18 SN ouES 3 NES bundle auction. What a great selection of video games!

What the hell is wrong with this market 😂😂 someone scored huge here.  Actually something going for what it's probably "worth"... oh yeah,  I forgot. These investors still don't understand VGA grades

6 hours ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

What the hell is wrong with this market 😂😂 someone scored huge here.  Actually something going for what it's probably "worth"... oh yeah,  I forgot. These investors still don't understand VGA grades

It didn't occur to me at the time of posting but the auction was a relist. Either the first auction winning bid backed out or seller wanted more money. The 2nd ended -$3,300 less.

• Wow! 1

As for my quest from yesterday, I found 7/16 bidders. The rest i assume are sellers from other auction houses, idk. Almost all of the ones I spotted were in the nes video games category lol. I wont be naming names but it is fun figuring them out.

Edit: 8/17 bidders

Edited by AnimalHouse
adjustment

On 9/24/2021 at 12:18 AM, AnimalHouse said:

Idk if this is coincidence but one of the bidder usernames I discovered has the same location as Mark Haspel but it isn't his m*s*h ebay id. I mean its possible two unrelated pple living in the same city with similar interests. The other username mentions gold bronze silve age comics, is he into comics? I have no clue. 

Mark Haspel founded CFC and served in various positions within the company, including president, before leaving for other ventures and then recently coming back due to WATA's purcahse.  So, yeah, he's super into comics, lol.  He taught all of CGC's graders how to do their jobs per various reports.

On 9/24/2021 at 2:35 AM, AnimalHouse said:

I spotted 2 ballers from the SMB auction are bidding here: 18 SNES 3 NES bundle auction. What a great selection of video games!

The winner has 140k feedback, pretty obvious who this is... the Mario RPG is worth that much on it's own once you cross it to WATA.

• Agree 1