IGNORED

Favorite Games You've Never Beaten

T-Pac

I don't think I've made it past Act 5 of Neverwinter Nights and it's one of my favorite CRPGs, I've played up to act 4-5 like 4 times. I just always get exhausted in super long games because I'm completionist. My favorite CRPGs are often the first ones in the series because they're shorter so they feel like they have less filler (e.g. I like Baldur's Gate 1 more than 2, Fallout 1 more than 2)

Edited by DefaultGen
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

You can cheese him by bringing the jump and slash technique in 6-3 through the whole level without dying or picking up another power up. One hit kill. Just don't tell anyone how you beat it 🤫

First time I beat Jaquio was with the spin slash long before I learned how to beat him with the sword. No shame in using spin slash. But it does feel great kicking his butt with the sword without a death.

Edited by mbd39

11 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

You can cheese him by bringing the jump and slash technique in 6-3 through the whole level without dying or picking up another power up. One hit kill. Just don't tell anyone how you beat it 🤫

season 2 episode 10 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I don’t remember now, was there multiple forms? Are you referring to the final one with the head that falls off or whatever? It’s been a while haha

2 minutes ago, BortLicensePlate said:

season 2 episode 10 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I don’t remember now, was there multiple forms? Are you referring to the final one with the head that falls off or whatever? It’s been a while haha

The first two forms you can kill with one hit by bringing the jump and slash power up through the entire level, although the second form is what most people have trouble with. The power up will only one-hit the head of the last boss, you still have to kill the rest of him.

36 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

First time I beat Jaquio was with the spin slash long before I learned how to beat him with the sword. No shame in using spin slash. But it does feel great kicking his butt with the sword without a death.

Same here. When I actually figured out how to beat him with the sword, it wasn't all that hard.

6 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Same here. When I actually figured out how to beat him with the sword, it wasn't all that hard.

His pattern is extremely simple. The only thing making him hard to learn is being sent back to 6-1 with every death.

On 8/2/2021 at 5:13 PM, TDIRunner said:

Not necessarily my favorite, but one that comes to mind is Jurassic Park for the SNES.  I loved that game and played the hell out of it.  I almost finished it one time.  I completed every mission objective and made it back to the helipad, but you also have to find every Raptor egg, and I was missing one.  I looked all over, but never found it so I never technically completed the game. 

Oh man, I loved that game too. I beat it, but I'm pretty sure I used a map in Nintendo Power to find all the eggs. Always wished that game had a save feature, or at least a password.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cj_robot said:

Oh man, I loved that game too. I beat it, but I'm pretty sure I used a map in Nintendo Power to find all the eggs. Always wished that game had a save feature, or at least a password.

That game desperately needed a password or save system.  I can honestly say that I made my way through the entire game without a guide, except for that one egg that I never found.  I would like to play through the game again sometime, but I have a feeling the FPS aspect of the game doesn't play as well today and I certainly wouldn't want to play through it in a single sitting.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sumez said:

... or the fireballs which will chase you for an eternity if you fail to make them despawn below the edge of the screen.

Yeah. Once you know that the fireballs only keep chasing you when you're on the platforms, he's much easier.

I've seen Youtube comments accusing a player of cheating or playing an easier version because the fireballs weren't chasing him in his video like they did in the AVGN Ninja Gaiden episode.

Edited by mbd39