IGNORED

Hi guys & gals, may the pizza be within you!

Hello πŸ‘‹

I started collecting games around 3 years ago, mostly Game Boy games because I'm grinding for the European full set but I followed the white rabbit down the memory lane and now I'm collecting about anything that I'd like to have πŸ™‚

I also love to repair old systems, it's extremely interesting and I always enjoy saving a console from being thrown in the garbage and giving it a second life 😌

(I'm describing my reparations on a blog, but it's in French so I'm not sure it could be interesting to post the link πŸ˜…)Β 

So I'm here for multiple reasons:

1. I recently bought a game for which I don't find any info online, so I will create a new topic for it in the right section of this forum and hoping someone here could enlighten me πŸ’‘
  2. My main motivation for collecting is to preserve those old games that are more and more rare. I'd like to share what I have but I haven't found the right way to do it yet, I'll also make a topic for this subject later!
  3. As I said, I'd like to have every Game Boy game released in Europe. I'm currently at 52,5% of the full set... or am I? Since there is no official list, I'd like to see if the list I have is complete, comparing it with others fellow GB collectors πŸ“ƒ
  4. I don't have much friends that share this passion, so I'm a little bit frustrated not being able to share and talk about it. Maybe this is the right place to do it πŸ™‚

And what about the pizzas you'll ask? I just really like pizzas 😍 My girlfriend gave me a pizza oven for my 30th birthday: best.gift.ever. I eat at least 1 pizza per week 🀀

See you guys around the forum πŸ‘‹

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Welcome!

You are in the right place for both retro gaming and pizza talk. You may actually be the subject matter expert on European Game Boy collecting but hopefully you'll find someone here who shares your passion. As for pizza, I'm a big fan as well. My family does pizza and movie night every Friday and I'm partial to pepperoni, bacon, spinach, and green peppers.

Feel free to show us your collection and your pizza creations!

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Do it!Β  Mel Brooks is a comedic genius!Β  Spaceballs isn't even his best work, but it's fucking hilarious!Β  The character posted is Pizza the Hutt, an obvious parody of the Star Wars slug πŸ˜›Β  The bulk of the movie is a Star Wars parody, but they throw in bits from other sci-fi as well.Β  If you like it, check out his other works...except Dracula: Dead and Loving It, that was pure shite.Β 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Thanks all 😊

9 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Do it!Β  Mel Brooks is a comedic genius!Β  Spaceballs isn't even his best work, but it's fucking hilarious!Β  The character posted is Pizza the Hutt, an obvious parody of the Star Wars slug πŸ˜›Β  The bulk of the movie is a Star Wars parody, but they throw in bits from other sci-fi as well.Β  If you like it, check out his other works...except Dracula: Dead and Loving It, that was pure shite.

I've read the synopsis and yeah it looks like a lot of fun. It's in my watch list!

22 hours ago, Ulrizza said:

Thanks all 😊

I've read the synopsis and yeah it looks like a lot of fun. It's in my watch list!

While you're at it, add Blazing Saddles, The Producers (the original, not the modern remake...you want the one with Gene Wilder in it), Young Frankenstein and Robin Hood: Men in Tights.Β  They're the most popular of the bunch for a reason - they're all bloody gold!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1