IGNORED

Hello another former Nintendo Age member

I was a part of the Nintendo Age forum before it became the GoCollecting forum. Glad to see other forum members from NA come over to the Videogamesage forum. I have been a video game collector for many years. The games I tend to collect are ones I will play or already own on another system. An example would be I own WWF Raw for SNES and Sega Genesis. 

I am not complete in the box or sealed graded collector. I prefer to enjoy playing my consoles and games. Instead of letting them collect dust on my shelf and not enjoy playing with them. My personal choice with collecting video games and consoles.

Edited by thrashncrash
wording
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, B.A. said:

Welcome! That's quite the unique collecting method. I don't think I've heard of that before.

The reason I collect games I already own for other consoles is simple. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters all three versions differ from one another. The NES version is out of my price range and if I got a good deal on it. I would have a hard time justifying playing an expensive NES cart.  

On 6/24/2021 at 1:17 PM, thrashncrash said:

The games I tend to collect are ones I will play or already own on another system.

I did that for Romance of the 3 Kingdoms II. I have the NES, SNES, Genesis, DOS and still looking for a reasonably priced Amiga version, but that one's a bit of a unicorn for me and also the packaging looks to be 100% the same as the DOS version. In the box for the DOS game there's a mailer to send in the 5" floppy discs to trade for 3.5"'s so I guess I'm also on the lookout for those lol

Edited by WhyNotZoidberg
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...