IGNORED

Jeeve's Thrift Shop Sale Thread

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

Open for business!!!!!

I will ship internationally, but see the below blurb about shipping!

Prices do not include shipping, shipping will be your responsibility!!!!!

Pics available on request!  Will possibly trade stuff for everdrives, let me know what you got!

gauging interest!

I have a Dragon Warrior III boxed and Dragon Warrior IV boxed.  Ask and I will send you some pics.

https://imgur.com/a/GuJZAEj

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Events Helper · Posted
50 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Now how much are you asking on those SNES carts?  They all look like they're in pretty nice shape for the most part.  Only asking as you put FS/FO, I know o is offer, but FS made me think you had a value in mind. 😄

They are for offer right now, I do have a value in mind, but want u to make the first move 😉  😘

• The title was changed to Jeeve's Thrift Shop Sale Thread FS/FO Make a bundle and save!
  • The title was changed to Jeeve's Thrift Shop Sale Thread FS/FO Make a bundle and save! Added N64, namely Conker's!!
Events Helper · Posted

Going to be adding some snes carts tomorrow, maybe even some cib  😮  Keep an eye out, hopefully you will buy and pair with something up above 😉  

Edit:  Satisfied customers, hopefully many more!  Make me offers and such on things, lets make a deal!

Events Helper · Posted

Update with a few snes carts, spending time with pup for firework bastards scaring her and her surgery was today 😢  

Will not be able to ship until Friday, just so you are aware of that!   But put your orders in and I will accomodate Friday 😉 

• Sad 1