IGNORED

Hello Everyone!

This is my return to video game forums after 10 years of dormancy. Lurked on some forums way back, but never actually made it to NintendoAge or SegaAge. I’m a veteran of the late 8-bit and 16-bit era, so it shouldn’t shock anyone when I say my favorite systems are the NES and Genesis.

I discovered this site while searching for someplace to trade/sell old game magazines, but doing that, it made me realize I missed the fun of discussing video games. I tried to do that with social media, but it never really provided the discussion fix I wanted.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Welcome! I also find the discussion on social media platforms to be less than engaging. There's something about a good old fashioned forum that just feels right.

Social media platforms usually made me feel like I was screaming into the void. I had some absolutely wonderful moments on Twitter for sure, but I also quit Twitter so.. 🤨

I do feel I'm in my element on a forum though.

Social Team · Posted
49 minutes ago, Robot_Ninjutsu said:

Social media platforms usually made me feel like I was screaming into the void. I had some absolutely wonderful moments on Twitter for sure, but I also quit Twitter so.. 🤨

I do feel I'm in my element on a forum though.

Forums are my favorite.  I never got into Twitter as its too hard to follow a train of thought/discussion.  Anyways, welcome to VGS!

Stephen Colbert Nerd GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert