IGNORED

nfl draft

docile tapeworm

As a massive Packers fan, I knew Rodgers days in Green Bay were limited.  How and why did they treat him like shit these last few years, they've wasted one of the best talents of all time when they could have went all in last year and built around him?  What is going on behind the scenes with this organization?

Furthermore, why did this news break just hours before the draft...would they actually trade him tonight?!?  Holding my breath peeps.

Regardless, the Packers will SUCK without Rodgers as he has been so amazing he's done a damn fine job hiding the massive gaps this team has.  Goodbye Rodgers, you're my favorite of all time and it's clear you put up with a lot of bullshit for over a decade now.

/endrant 😞

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

well tua really in the hot seat now...how about naji at 18?

edit: two injured bama players lol

alabama dolphins

I guess the Phins are just drafting players with a history of injuries. Smart move, if they get injured, ooops, injuries happen, can't exactly blame the coach.

13 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

qb, wr, de all injured smh

I'm not a doctor, but I remember when the Phins went for Culpepper, a mobile QB with a bad knee injury, over Brees with a busted throwing shoulder. Tua with his injury history being a mobile QB is worrisome. Adding more players with injury history feels like this is heading to "if they are all healthy they can be a good team" type of territory. Devante has been on/off with injuries, Will Fuller has a history of injuries and Waddle is getting over an injury. I'd be surprised if all 3 played an entite year without injury.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

I'm not a doctor, but I remember when the Phins went for Culpepper, a mobile QB with a bad knee injury, over Brees with a busted throwing shoulder. Tua with his injury history being a mobile QB is worrisome. Adding more players with injury history feels like this is heading to "if they are all healthy they can be a good team" type of territory. Devante has been on/off with injuries, Will Fuller has a history of injuries and Waddle is getting over an injury. I'd be surprised if all 3 played an entite year without injury.

then he came back and beat us

5E1B380A-3DE2-484D-8CA1-3DED664228F2.gif

I honestly don't give a flying flip about sport, but my wife found out yesterday that Caleb Farley was picked up by the Titans.

Why does that matter.  Well, turns out she use to babysit him and his brother.  Caleb was only about 1-2 years when they knew each other, but his brother was around 6-8.  It's weird.  We live in "small town" America.  It's cool to see a local go pro, I guess and to have a personal connection.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RH said:

I honestly don't give a flying flip about sport, but my wife found out yesterday that Caleb Farley was picked up by the Titans.

Why does that matter.  Well, turns out she use to babysit him and his brother.  Caleb was only about 1-2 years when they knew each other, but his brother was around 6-8.  It's weird.  We live in "small town" America.  It's cool to see a local go pro, I guess and to have a personal connection.

theres a hometown kid around here chipley, fl his name is trent forrest. went to fsu and now gets payed by the utah jazz. its cool to see small town kids make it pro

31 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

theres a hometown kid around here chipley, fl his name is trent forrest. went to fsu and now gets payed by the utah jazz. its cool to see small town kids make it pro

Do you remember Brian Grant? He played 13 years in the NBA and played for the Heat from 2000-04. He's from my hometown and went to the same high school as me.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Do you remember Brian Grant? He played 13 years in the NBA and played for the Heat from 2000-04. He's from my hometown and went to the same high school as me.

hell ya i loved him for his toughness defense and rebounding....couldnt make a clutch shot to save his life but maybe the best miami pf behind pj brown, udonis haslem and anthony mason

Edited by docile tapeworm

17 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

hell ya i loved him for his toughness defense and rebounding....couldnt make a clutch shot to save his life but maybe the best miami pf behind pj brown, udonis haslem and anthony mason

Brian Grant was a true team player. I don't remember him being a good player but he gave all he had for the team. If it weren't for Wade, I might say UD is tops. UD needs to stop taking up a player role and hop on the coaching staff though lol

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Brian Grant was a true team player. I don't remember him being a good player but he gave all he had for the team. If it weren't for Wade, I might say UD is tops. UD needs to stop taking up a player role and hop on the coaching staff though lol

wade is hands down the best to wear the uniform.

On 4/29/2021 at 8:47 PM, Boosted52405 said:

As a massive Packers fan, I knew Rodgers days in Green Bay were limited.  How and why did they treat him like shit these last few years, they've wasted one of the best talents of all time when they could have went all in last year and built around him?  What is going on behind the scenes with this organization?

Furthermore, why did this news break just hours before the draft...would they actually trade him tonight?!?  Holding my breath peeps.

Regardless, the Packers will SUCK without Rodgers as he has been so amazing he's done a damn fine job hiding the massive gaps this team has.  Goodbye Rodgers, you're my favorite of all time and it's clear you put up with a lot of bullshit for over a decade now.

/endrant 😞

This is especially frustrating after Tampa Bay showed the Packers how you should handle an all time great quarterback late in their career- you play to win now!

• Like 1