IGNORED

Let's talk podcast

SailorScoutMandy

35 minutes ago, DarkTone said:

OSW is the only one I currently listen to. Its a wrestling podcast by 3 Irish lads. Talkradar, back when they came out too. 

Same. New Generation Project Podcast and Attitude Era were pretty good also. New Gen was almost as good as OSW. 

Edited by themisfit138

Some Wrestling Ones:

Jim Cornette’s Drivethru

Jim Cornette Experience 

Grillin JR

Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History for History Stuff

Kosmographia and Earth Ancients for alternative history

Wall Street Unplugged for some financal stuff

Joe Rogan but only for when he has sone science-y person on as a guest or maybe the occasional musician I like.

Some other random ones:

Adam and Dr Drew show

Completely Unnecessary Podcast (NES punk)

Eddie Trunk Podcast

Edited by LeatherRebel5150

Would highly recommend Who Shat on the Floor at My Wedding? it is a short 13-episode series about a lesbian couple who literally found a mystery turd on the dance floor of their wedding, and never discovered who did it. Plot twist: the wedding was on a boat, so the list of suspects is a limited number. Now, years and years later, they hire a private investigator with zero qualifications to interrogate their loved ones and find the culprit. They bring in lie detector tests and everything. It's fucking hilarious.

Edited by KokiriChild
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Homebrew Team · Posted

I'll have to check that on out @KokiriChild

Not comedy, but that same vain as true life investigation done in a podcast mini-series, S-Town.  

From the summary page:
"S-Town is a new podcast from Serial and This American Life, hosted by Brian Reed, about a man named John who despises his Alabama town and decides to do something about it.  He asks Brian to investigate the son of a wealthy family who's allegedly been bragging that he got away with murder.  But when someone else ends up dead, the search for the truth leads to a nasty feud, a hunt for hidden treasure, and an unearthing of the mysteries of one man's life."

• Like 1