IGNORED

Club Nintendo...the coolest club a guy like me could get into

You know, I kinda miss Club Nintendo. Sure we have “My Nintendo” now, but it’s not quite the same is it? 

Here’s a couple pics of some of the stuff I have.
Not pictured: a Pikmin tote bag I got for the wife, and the Platinum Playing Cards.

What did you get From Club Nintendo?

425F8077-47D0-4229-AB7A-81887A2A6C52.jpeg

5613933B-41FF-4005-A33D-6EBF78E467DD.jpeg

• Like 2

I have a lot of Club Nintendo stuff. Was super into it when it was active. I mean to the point that I would buy Club Nintendo codes off an eBay seller (at a pretty good price) just so I could redeem more points on my account to score more rewards. I also would buy the stuff secondhand and import some of the region exclusive rewards I couldn't get in the US. Like this Children's Book that was a Japan exclusive reward: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Still, I don't have the Luigi controller holder or the Super Mario 3D World soundtrack... couldn't get everything!

Edited by MiamiSlice
  • Like 3

I liked the program but never managed to bank much to earn the really sweet swag.  I have a black messenger bag with yellow screen printed emblems of Mario power ups like question blocks, stars and flower powers.  I think that's the only thing I bought with my own points.

However, I did like the rewards so I ended up buying Ball, the two DS Game and Watch titles, the platinum cards and the Hanafuda cards off of eBay.

• Like 3

Oh that yoshi collapseable pouch/holder thing would be super useful.

I've cashed in a little got that Mario 35th pencil bag type thing, the cat mario lanyard too, and the earlier puffy firm red circular mario head zipper round case too.  I really just don't bother as I don't know what I'd really do with the stuff so the coins tend to pile up.  None of it for me is practical.

Back when they did physical stuff years ago I did have the yearly platinum rewards too, mario hat, luigi mansion 2 stand, cards, pins, etc.  The only one I kept was the ? block box that has the Mario+koopa crew statue which I still keep on a shelf to see and I've got the CIB Game & Watch Ball as well.

• Like 2