IGNORED

Looking for info on Nintendo Power magazine soft carrying case

13 hours ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

My guess is possibly from a catalog that came with Nintendo Powers or were shipped to those who had memberships. They had a ton of swag to buy. I got a couple of odd ball items like that from later era NP kind a N64 fanny pack.

Thats what I figured. Ill see if I can dig anything else up. If anyone has one of those catalogs, please share. 

51 minutes ago, noiseredux said:

It LOOKS like it would fit a N64 console. Maybe? But yeah, def looks like swag from the NP Supply Catalogs. I have a few around.

An N64 console is what came in it. I scoured through the uploaded catalogs and only saw a backpack style one. Its pretty basic outside of the nintendo power embroidery. 

20 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

An N64 console is what came in it. I scoured through the uploaded catalogs and only saw a backpack style one. Its pretty basic outside of the nintendo power embroidery. 

it looks similar to the inside of the backpack in that supply catalog. If I get a chance over the weekend, I'll see which supply catalogs I have and look thru them. I'm pretty sure I have at least one from the N64 era, so we'll see.

• Like 1

I want to know where some of this stuff from these catalogs is?! Some of this stuff is so cool but Ive never seen for sale. You would think that some of it would pop up for sale/in discussion more often. The supplies catalog for Spring/Summer 2000 has a 1080 Snowboard! Who has one?! Ive never seen one until flipping through the catalog right now. You would think some one would have bragged they had something like that and be more known. I would have loved to get the N64 "House" in the first catalog.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I want to know where some of this stuff from these catalogs is?! Some of this stuff is so cool but Ive never seen for sale. You would think that some of it would pop up for sale/in discussion more often. The supplies catalog for Spring/Summer 2000 has a 1080 Snowboard! Who has one?! Ive never seen one until flipping through the catalog right now. You would think some one would have bragged they had something like that and be more known. I would have loved to get the N64 "House" in the first catalog.

There was a page for Zelda LttP with a bit of swag. I've never seen any of that either. Maybe that stuff was made in limited quantity and even then 90% went to reps who probably have that stuff away as gifts.

• Like 1

Think you could get another shot of the tag that shows the whole logo at the top of it?  I'm curious what it is.

As long as we're on the subject of digging through Nintendo Power catalogs, I'm in search of images of the Summer 97, Fall 97, Winter 98 and Fall 99 catalogs (some of these may not identify the date on the front cover).  I can provide images of the other 20 issues if anyone's after them.