IGNORED

Man... I’m an old fart... a banned lurker... and mostly you guys friend on FB ha!

On 1/19/2021 at 9:15 PM, Gloves said:

Tell your wife I said "hi".

I vaguely remember someone posting a picture featuring his hot wife on NA and never hearing the end of it. Was that this guy? If, so, congrats OP. 

I am also 36, married and generally lamb. However, I still have all the gaming shit. When my wife got pregnant, I was pretty seriously kicking around the idea of selling it all off and maturing. For whatever reason, she thought the baby was girl. When we did the ultrasound and found out he was a boy, I told her on the way home there was no way in hell that game room was going anywhere. Started shopping again that night. Quickly gave up on maturing too. True story.

Buying a cabin is a worthy endeavor. Now that you have it, get an NES in there and start the rebuilding process. 

Edited by NESfiend

Administrator · Posted
18 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

I vaguely remember someone posting a picture featuring his hot wife on NA and never hearing the end of it. Was that this guy? If, so, congrats OP. 

I am also 36, married and generally lamb. However, I still have all the gaming shit. When my wife got pregnant, I was pretty seriously kicking around the idea of selling it all off and maturing. For whatever reason, she thought the baby was girl. When we did the ultrasound and found out he was a boy, I told her on the way home there was no way in hell that game room was going anywhere. Started shopping again that night. Quickly gave up on maturing too. True story.

Buying a cabin is a worthy endeavor. Now that you have it, get an NES in there and start the rebuilding process. 

I believe I know who you're referring to, but I'll refrain from saying who, in case he doesn't want that following him around. Suffice to say, no, not this guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...