IGNORED

My sealed Pal PSP collection

Awoken

Hi,

I collect Pal PSP games but only with the psp tearstrip, i don't collect for value and it's just something i like.
Every game has kind of the same value for me and my goal is to collect as many as i can while not paying crazy prices.

I have 1 UMD video and 1 "psp essentials" that i don't really count because i have no interest in those but they came with other purchases. A full set will probably be impossible but i'll try 😄

I know it's not the worlds biggest or most valuable collection but it makes me smile.

Enjoy

EDIT:

I decided to buy boxprotectors for all my games and this was the perfect excuse to take some new pictures that would fit in the first post.

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg.97f336324b9d0e52969baaf726043f61.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

Edited by Awoken
Update
  • Like 9
  • Wow! 1

3 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Welcome to the community. The number one rule of collecting is to collect what you love, so it seems like you're doing great.

Thanks for the welcome. I totally agree, nice to find a community of people with the same interest.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tidaldreams said:

I have a nice one still sealed.

20200609_134746.thumb.jpg.68accc4577a7d30a4b73f87fa7009c94.jpg

Nice one! 

These dont have the psp tearstrip right? Most cardboard outer box ones dont. There's alot of sealed psp games that never came with the psp tearstrip, in fact most valuable ones didn't 😂

Edited by Awoken

59 minutes ago, Awoken said:

Nice one! 

These dont have the psp tearstrip right? Most cardboard outer box ones dont. There's alot of sealed psp games that never came with the psp tearstrip, in fact most valuable ones didn't 😂

Oh, whoops missed that detail. I don't typically collect UK games but I have a few collector's editions.

2 hours ago, Awoken said:

Oops ... Newbie sorry, could've checked.

I think with shipping price would be quit high. Also customs is paying great attention these days en bill crazy taxes on items from US nowadays.

Yeah, I doubt it would be worth it. I live next to a military base, so PAL games aren't uncommon at video game and second hand stores.

1 hour ago, Aguy said:

Yeah, I doubt it would be worth it. I live next to a military base, so PAL games aren't uncommon at video game and second hand stores.

That's cool man, NTSC stuff is pretty rare in stores here. 

I remember way back in the 90s our local game store had a NTSC snes console. It was the coolest thing ever. Wanted one eversince but never got around to actually buying one.

• 2 weeks later...