Awoken

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Looking good. How many games in the PAL set?

I’m picking up cheap lots for the Japanese library when I have some spare cash. There’s about 1400 in the Japanese library so not sure if I will go for a full set or not yet.

There's some discussion about that but generally 621 is considered fullset. Anyway I'm nowhere near 😆

Also love alot of the Japanese psp box art!

• Wow! 1

3 minutes ago, Awoken said:

There's some discussion about that but generally 621 is considered fullset. Anyway I'm nowhere near 😆

Also love alot of the Japanese psp box art!

Wow I would have thought it would be a bit more. Definitely going to be a journey getting them sealed. Look forward to seeing the updates. 

The PSP is definitely a very underrated system. Hopefully more people start exploring it. It blows the DS out of the water imo

So number 💯  is in! 

Decided not to go for anything rare or expensive but special in a way that fits my way of collecting these. Everybody's Golf is by far the game i've played most on PSP. I still till this day play the PSP version once in a while on my PSVita, especially on holidays. It's the ultimate casual game I can pick up and put away anytime.

Seeing how mainstream this game was it was oddly hard to obtain in a english variant. Like with a lot of sealed PAL PSP games the Italian box art version is common but the English box art versions are harder to find. All my games have either English or Dutch box art. 

image.thumb.jpeg.bd5a90576267d3e961f93ffda335408c.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...