IGNORED

Game Night poll for 11/28

Jeevan

Game Night for 11/28! What do we want to play?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Might mix in some battle this time as well)
    • Smash Ultimate (still working on getting some characters, also we would have to do tournament style gameplay apparently)
    • Goldeneye Source (Goldeneye mutliplayer with 12 people?)
    • Dominating 12......aka risk for the pc, it is free and online
    • Sector's Edge (New fps gloves recommended)

This poll is closed to new votes

Events Helper · Posted

Ok!!!!

Now is the time to choose the game for 11/28 folks.  The last game is this:  https://store.steampowered.com/app/1024890/Sectors_Edge/

We are gonna mix it up with a few different choices.  Among us will return for the next poll, but I figured since 3 of the 4 times we have played it we will skip it this time.  It is always a pleasure killing you all, not so much being killed, but we need a variety!!!!

Please vote and let me know what you all wanna do here!!!!!

Edit:  Poll will close at 6 am EST on 11/24

• Like 1

Moderator · Posted

No doubt, Tina knocked it out of the park, and it’s way better than what Ace of Base made. I’ve just been fascinated by rejected Bond themes.

I kind of like Die Another Day, people give it crap because it’s trying not to sound like a typical Bond song, but Live and Let Die did the same thing and it’s some people’s favorite.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

No doubt, Tina knocked it out of the park, and it’s way better than what Ace of Base made. I’ve just been fascinated by rejected Bond themes.

I kind of like Die Another Day, people give it crap because it’s trying not to sound like a typical Bond song, but Live and Let Die did the same thing and it’s some people’s favorite.

exactly @ZeldaFreak

I'm kind of torn between all the non-Switch games, lol.  My gut instinct was for the Risk clone, but as soon as I followed the link to Steam regarding that Early Access fps, I'm really torn.  Willing to give Goldeneye a shot as well (as much as I'm meh on the original) so long as the whole family doesn't choose to simultaneously rain on my parade right before start time again.  Guess I'll see what the wife wants to play and vote with her?

• Like 1