IGNORED

Game Night poll for 11/28

Jeevan

Game Night for 11/28! What do we want to play?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Might mix in some battle this time as well)
    • Smash Ultimate (still working on getting some characters, also we would have to do tournament style gameplay apparently)
    • Goldeneye Source (Goldeneye mutliplayer with 12 people?)
    • Dominating 12......aka risk for the pc, it is free and online
    • Sector's Edge (New fps gloves recommended)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, ZeldaFreak said:

You're suuuuuuuure you don't want to change it to Smash Ultimate? 😅

Don't get me wrong. Smash is a fine game. I'm just trying to spare you all from a K. Rool-whoopin'. 😉

Honestly, there are a lot of great games on this poll. I could be convinced to play almost all of them (Goldeneye being an exception, never been a fan 🥴).

Events Helper · Posted
4 hours ago, Webhead123 said:

Actually, if I could I'd probably change my vote to Sector's Edge. That looks pretty interesting!

I will take this under consideration, except now I learn you aren't a fan of goldeneye..........

If there is a tie, then I will definitely take this into consideration.

30 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

...except now I learn you aren't a fan of goldeneye..........

Oh, I have nothing against it, I was just never "part of the crowd". Since I didn't play it until '99-'00 by the time I did, I was already acclimated to Unreal Tournament as my arena game of choice. It's tough going from PC to N64 for shooters.

Also, I never cared for most of the Bond films, so that didn't help. 😋

Edited by Webhead123

Events Helper · Posted
29 minutes ago, Webhead123 said:

Oh, I have nothing against it, I was just never "part of the crowd". Since I didn't play it until '99-'00 by the time I did, I was already acclimated to Unreal Tournament as my arena game of choice. It's tough going from PC to N64 for shooters.

Also, I never cared for most of the Bond films, so that didn't help. 😋

oh boy, it just keeps looking worse and worse for you 🤪

How can you not like bond films 😆

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

oh boy, it just keeps looking worse and worse for you 🤪

How can you not like bond films 😆

I know! I'm positively a reprobate.

I blame a friend (and Bond fan) from high school who probably overdosed me on it. It seemed like whenever I went over to visit him, he had a Bond marathon running in the background.

Honestly, the cornier the Bond film, the more watchable I think it is. When Bond films start taking themselves seriously, that's when I lose interest. Give me jet packs and henchmen with metal teeth and we can start to call that entertainment. 😋

Edited by Webhead123
  • Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

2 minutes ago, Webhead123 said:

I know! I'm positively a reprobate.

I blame a friend (and Bond fan) from high school who probably overdosed me on it. It seemed like whenever I went over to visit him, he had a Bond marathon running in the background.

Honestly, the cornier the Bond film, the more watchable I think it is. When Bond films start taking themselves seriously, that's when I lose interest. 😋

also, goldeneye source is based on half life 2, so that's a plus, it's basically just skinned as goldeneye....

Administrator · Posted

Sector's Edge is fun, and free. It's like an FPS with Minecraft style building. 

Quick note that there IS a quick tutorial when you fdrsn launch it, and when you're done the tutorial you get a chance to make a bunch of templates for walls and stairs and stuff you can "summon" while playing. Really interesting and fun game. 

Events Helper · Posted
19 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Sector's Edge is fun, and free. It's like an FPS with Minecraft style building. 

Quick note that there IS a quick tutorial when you fdrsn launch it, and when you're done the tutorial you get a chance to make a bunch of templates for walls and stairs and stuff you can "summon" while playing. Really interesting and fun game. 

So if by Tuesday we know, then everyone who wants to play should download and do the tutorial in advance!!!!!

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked