IGNORED

Game Debate #16: Super Mario 64

Reed Rothchild

Rate it  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Rating explanations down below

• 10/10 - One of your very favorite games of all time.
    • 9/10 - Killer fucking game. Everyone should play it.
    • 8/10 - Great game. Maybe one of the best released that year.
    • 7/10 - Very good, but not quite great.
    • 6/10 - Pretty good. You might enjoy occasionally playing it.
    • 5/10 - It's okay, but maybe not something you'll go out of your way to play.
    • 4/10 - Meh. There's plenty of better alternatives to this.
    • 3/10 - Not very good.
    • 2/10 - Not your cup of tea at all. Some people might like this, but you are not one of them.
    • 1/10 - Horrible in every way.
    • 0/10 - The Desert Bus of painful experiences. You'd rather shove an icepick in your genitals than play this.
    • Never played it, but you're interested.
    • No interest in playing it.

37 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Rainbow Ride feels like a great reward for getting to the end of the game, I love the energy of that level and all the platforming challenge.

As a kid I thought Rainbow Ride was the coolest, but now I get to Cruiser Crossing the Rainbow and it's like ughhhhh. LET ME RUN AND JUMP. No autoscrolling! Maybe it wouldn't so bad, but you have to do the Cruiser path at least twice, probably 3 times for the 100 coin star.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

As a kid I thought Rainbow Ride was the coolest, but now I get to Cruiser Crossing the Rainbow and it's like ughhhhh. LET ME RUN AND JUMP. No autoscrolling! Maybe it wouldn't so bad, but you have to do the Cruiser path at least twice, probably 3 times for the 100 coin star.

Actually, as long as you get all the blue coins, you don't need to go on the cruiser path to get 100, you can go to the donut lifts instead.

I will agree that the Rainbow Ride part can be super slow, but to me it feels like a chauffeur ride victory lap to the winner's podium!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...