IGNORED

[ENDED] Nintendo NES reproduction : Fighting Simulator #62

TheBiRD

Events Helper · Posted

@TheBiRD is there a rom for this that I can try it out of curiosity, I was literally only bidding for the hell of it but if the game is actually fun......... then I might be a player lol.

I actually learned a bit about this from @Hybrid cuz I only joined this community may of last year.

53 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@TheBiRD is there a rom for this that I can try it out of curiosity, I was literally only bidding for the hell of it but if the game is actually fun......... then I might be a player lol.

I actually learned a bit about this from @Hybrid cuz I only joined this community may of last year.

@Jeevan

I really can’t help you with the rom..

you can click on the first link in the first post of that thread.. maybe it’ll help you someway..

Events Helper · Posted
36 minutes ago, TheBiRD said:

@Jeevan

I really can’t help you with the rom..

you can click on the first link in the first post of that thread.. maybe it’ll help you someway..

it's no worries, I'm genuinely curious, which is also kind of why I was bidding.  what would u personally rate the game assuming u played it, maybe u haven't lol

22 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

it's no worries, I'm genuinely curious, which is also kind of why I was bidding.  what would u personally rate the game assuming u played it, maybe u haven't lol

To be honest, I played it maybe 30 minutes. 
But you have to know that Im really not a gamer. I don’t spend 50hours per years gaming! And 80% of that time is spend on the same classic 8-10 games..

Im more a nostalgic collector...

That beeing said, I can’t tell you if it’s good or bad or it compares to what game.. Maybe that youtube video can help you decide if it’s your type of game or not!

• Thanks 1

On 8/29/2020 at 8:24 PM, Jeevan said:

But you have to know that Im really not a gamer. I don’t spend 50hours per years gaming! And 80% of that time is spend on the same classic 8-10 games..

That beeing said, I can’t tell you if it’s good or bad or it compares to what game.. Maybe that youtube video can help you decide if it’s your type of game or not!

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, TheBiRD said:

you trying to get me to bid?  🤣

• Like 1

• The title was changed to [ENDED] Nintendo NES reproduction : Fighting Simulator #62
  • The topic was locked