IGNORED

Action 53 Vol. 4

DefaultGen

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Scrobins said:

Hmm an interesting idea...matched with what we’ve got in mind would make for a charming addition for any member.

I was thinking like a custom label or shell or box. Doesn’t need to be anything that’s actually in the game although a different title screen might be neat

• 11 months later...

Apologies for necroing this older thread, but I have been really curious about if the physical carts are still on the way? It's been about a year since Action 53: Volume 4 was released as a ROM and on the page it still says "Physical Copies for Famicom and NES Coming Soon". I was wondering if anyone has heard any updates about the progress on the physical carts since in my own looking around I could find none. Really looking forward to when it (hopefully) releases physically and just want to stay on top of when it drops!

2 hours ago, GameSwerve said:

Apologies for necroing this older thread, but I have been really curious about if the physical carts are still on the way? It's been about a year since Action 53: Volume 4 was released as a ROM and on the page it still says "Physical Copies for Famicom and NES Coming Soon". I was wondering if anyone has heard any updates about the progress on the physical carts since in my own looking around I could find none. Really looking forward to when it (hopefully) releases physically and just want to stay on top of when it drops!

Thanks for the bump, I hold the same sentiment. 🙂

Moderator · Posted
On 8/10/2021 at 11:57 PM, GameSwerve said:

The short answer is COVID. As best an answer I can give without being a part of the production team, I believe that supply chain issues in terms of physical production, as well as concerns regarding the delays inherent to international shipping related to the pandemic, and personal life stuff that can pile up, are ultimately at play. Strange Brew Games has a discord with subs dedicated to the compo, and you may get better answers there.

https://discord.gg/nQTZxSzj

• Like 2

On 8/12/2021 at 12:34 PM, Scrobins said:

The short answer is COVID. As best an answer I can give without being a part of the production team, I believe that supply chain issues in terms of physical production, as well as concerns regarding the delays inherent to international shipping related to the pandemic, and personal life stuff that can pile up, are ultimately at play. Strange Brew Games has a discord with subs dedicated to the compo, and you may get better answers there.

https://discord.gg/nQTZxSzj

Thank you! You are probably right about it getting up due to pandemic-related production woes. I will just keep my eyes peeled for future updates.