IGNORED

FS/FO All 67 NES Sachen Games w/ all 4 variants of Huge Insect and newly discovered game!

Bomberman64

I'm selling my entire Sachen collection. I have all games, they are in mint condition, I have all 4 variants of Huge Insect, and the newly discovered game, Padillon Gais. There are 2 and only 2 copies confirmed to exist. I also have a Thunder Blast Man variant as well! I'm asking $25,000 or best offer. Serious offers only please. This collection takes commonly over a decade to find all games with 1 Huge Insect. Now is your chance to own them ALL. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own such a near impossible collection! Please message me if you have any questions or offers. It's also on eBay. Here is the link so you can see pics.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NES-All-67-Sachen-Games-w-All-4-Huge-Insect-Variants-Newly-Discovered-Game-CIB/114335359810?hash=item1a9eeb2342:g:SqMAAOSw74JfJwbE

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, RH said:

I'm curious, back on NA a few years ago, someone was selling a complete, NIB set of these games.  IIRC, it even had a couple variants for rare titles.

Do you know if this is the same set?

No, I bought mine outside of NA, but I was actively looking for them on NA before I bought a whole set.

Hey you made it here! This is the guy who emailed you about your collection a couple days back.

Good luck with the sale. I really want this lot but I just don’t have the funds right now :(

I can’t even begin to ask if you would consider splitting it up, because I need basically everything you listed here except for a couple generic variants I already own, and five of the non-genetics.

19 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Hey you made it here! This is the guy who emailed you about your collection a couple days back.

Good luck with the sale. I really want this lot but I just don’t have the funds right now 😞

I can’t even begin to ask if you would consider splitting it up, because I need basically everything you listed here except for a couple generic variants I already own, and five of the non-genetics.

Hi! Unfortunately, I cannot split this up. That would ruin everything with this set up. I'm still down to work offers out if you'd like! 🙂

15 minutes ago, Bomberman64 said:

I am talking about yours!

There’s a guy with a loose cart too, showed up literally just as soon as I got him into collecting these things right after I told him it existed and wished him good luck on finding it ever...like really 1 in a million odds. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also, I wouldn’t want you to split up the lot. It’s too precious as it is to have all 67 games right there.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I bet @ThePhleo kicked himself for buying that CIB Stadium Events when he saw this. That is, as much as you could kick yourself for buying a CIB SE! 😂

Oh, damn CIB?? XD I thought it was just cart only. I can only imagine the timing with this lol. It's happened to me once when I wanted an N64 Frogger 2 prototype but blew a ton of money lol

4 minutes ago, Bomberman64 said:

Oh, damn CIB?? XD I thought it was just cart only. I can only imagine the timing with this lol. It's happened to me once when I wanted an N64 Frogger 2 prototype but blew a ton of money lol

The box and manual were casually in the background of the post. 

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

21 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I bet @ThePhleo kicked himself for buying that CIB Stadium Events when he saw this. That is, as much as you could kick yourself for buying a CIB SE! 😂

No joke I’m furious with myself. I’ve been legit waiting three years for a Sachen full set to be posted and here we are only a few weeks after my largest gaming pickup.

I’d much rather own this Sachen set than a shitty world class track meet first print...I just can’t justify selling it now that it’s in my hands.

Also, incoming angry @Gloves for bumping threads >_> don’t ban me gloves until I get my sachens...I promise I’ll stop making fun of Canada and it’s various types of currency.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

No joke I’m furious with myself. I’ve been legit waiting three years for a Sachen full set to be posted and here we are only a few weeks after my largest gaming pickup.

I’d much rather own this Sachen set than a shitty world class track meet first print...I just can’t justify selling it now that it’s in my hands.

Also, incoming angry @Gloves for bumping threads >_> don’t ban me gloves until I get my sachens...I promise I’ll stop making fun of Canada and it’s various types of currency.

I'm sure if you post that SE for sale, you will get some offers unless you did like me and paid up for it.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 3:12 PM, ThePhleo said:

Honestly... I definitely would. This is way more interesting. 

• Like 1