IGNORED

Completing Every North American NES Game 100%

Guests · Posted

Well, here are the polls! I’m not exactly sure if I can do a poll on this page and if I can also make multiple polls (It only allowed me to put 30 games per poll) but if someone can tell me if there is a way to put polls on this page, I would like to know.

Edited by GamerSmith548

Guests · Posted

It’s decided. After Ninja Gaiden II, I’m going to have to complete Bases Loaded.

Please remember that you’re the reason I’ll have to suffer through the greatest case of boredom ever🤣

Edited by GamerSmith548

Guests · Posted

13/677 - Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos

IMG_1702.jpeg.13c80a7e6a68f8b34ddf4d065c19ed06.jpeg

Requirements For 100%

• Obtain Every Ninja Scroll
  • Complete the Game

I have to say that I probably like NGII better than the first one. This game definitely innovated a lot more, with new techniques and the inclusion of the Ryu clones, as well as the quality of life updates like the ability to actually climb up and down walls. This is definitely a much more definitive Ninja Gaiden experience, and it is easy to see why it is well loved.

Guests · Posted

It seems like we have a problem. It turns out that I actually have Bases Loaded II, not the first one.

IMG_1704.jpeg.3fe1fbe311b7109d20fa1c8e42e60372.jpeg

Despite that, I’ll try and complete the second one. I’ll make sure to hunt for the first one. It shouldn’t be too hard to find.

34 minutes ago, GamerSmith548 said:

It seems like we have a problem. It turns out that I actually have Bases Loaded II, not the first one.

IMG_1704.jpeg.3fe1fbe311b7109d20fa1c8e42e60372.jpeg

Despite that, I’ll try and complete the second one. I’ll make sure to hunt for the first one. It shouldn’t be too hard to find.

since this is 100% completion this surely has to be full season mode, right? so 162, 9 inning games?

• Wow! 1
  • Love 1

Guests · Posted
7 minutes ago, final fight cd said:

since this is 100% completion this surely has to be full season mode, right? so 162, 9 inning games?

Unfortunately, that’s what I have to do😂

Guests · Posted
On 3/23/2024 at 3:19 PM, Tulpa said:

Wasn't the third Bases Loaded (the Ryne Sandberg one) where you had to complete the perfect game instead of a season mode?

I think it is. I sure hope Bases Loaded 3 will be less time consuming than the first two.

Guests · Posted

I’m not done with Bases Loaded II yet (It’s definitely going to take a while), but I want to know what game you think I should do next whenever I finally complete it.

On 3/25/2024 at 6:07 AM, GamerSmith548 said:

I think it is. I sure hope Bases Loaded 3 will be less time consuming than the first two.

On the plus side, it's one game vs an entire season, so if you master it, you should wrap it up. 

Dunno how hard it is to master. 

I remember the Roger Clemens one being a complete RNG crapshoot whether you hit the ball or not. 

Guests · Posted
1 hour ago, Tulpa said:

On the plus side, it's one game vs an entire season, so if you master it, you should wrap it up. 

Dunno how hard it is to master. 

I remember the Roger Clemens one being a complete RNG crapshoot whether you hit the ball or not. 

Can’t wait to tackle that game🤣

Guests · Posted
On 3/26/2024 at 4:57 PM, DefaultGen said:

*with every team

I don’t think beating it with every team would necessarily be required for 100% (it’s hard when they don’t give you the requirements, and I don’t want to make requirements for the sake of difficulty)

But if there is such demand for it to happen, I might do it at some point. I think that, when I’m running out of games to play for the list, we could do polls to see what kind of challenges you want me to do in games (like speedrunning games, or beating a game without taking damage). Beating this game with every team can definitely be an option.

Hopefully I’ll have enough sanity left in me😂

6 hours ago, GamerSmith548 said:

I don’t think beating it with every team would necessarily be required for 100% (it’s hard when they don’t give you the requirements, and I don’t want to make requirements for the sake of difficulty)

But if there is such demand for it to happen, I might do it at some point. I think that, when I’m running out of games to play for the list, we could do polls to see what kind of challenges you want me to do in games (like speedrunning games, or beating a game without taking damage). Beating this game with every team can definitely be an option.

Hopefully I’ll have enough sanity left in me😂

I have never played bases loaded but what does a 100% mean to you for that game?

Imo 100% a game means unlocking everything, getting everything in the game and seeing everything. Unfortunately that definitely means beating the game with every team imo.

If you just finish it with 1 team you are only seeing the ending for 1 team. That’s good enough for a clear but not good enough for a 100% full clear imo.

Guests · Posted
2 hours ago, Brickman said:

I have never played bases loaded but what does a 100% mean to you for that game?

Imo 100% a game means unlocking everything, getting everything in the game and seeing everything. Unfortunately that definitely means beating the game with every team imo.

If you just finish it with 1 team you are only seeing the ending for 1 team. That’s good enough for a clear but not good enough for a 100% full clear imo.

100% mainly refers to completing a game with all its collectibles, so with games like these I generally only require beating the game. I try to think about what the devs would require if they had to make requirements, and I doubt they would require the player to play 600 hours of baseball. I hope, at least😂

If we decide to do the challenges at some point, though, we can definitely do it if it is in such demand.

Edited by GamerSmith548