IGNORED

Hello from Canada, Eh!

Hello!

I'm glad to have found this place! I went looking for NA after many, many years and was sad to see it no longer around...

Love the old games and love to see there is a community with a forum still going on. My interests are NES, Pokemon GO, wrestling and of course hockey 🤪

Thanks for being here, thanks for having me...

Derek

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, derekpipes said:

Awesome! Did the drive out west to Vancouver and leaving Calgary towards the mountains was just amazing, never forget it.

You a Flames fan ??

Oh hell no!  Been a Canucks fan as long as I was here.  We moved here when I was a toddler, and I never really wanted to be here (family was all back in Prince George), so I was vehemently against cheering for any Calgary team, aside from the Stampeders because I had cousins who played for them...kinda hard to cheer against family 😛 I'd like to say I chose the Canucks because I was a BC boy, but I'm pretty sure my 7 year old self chose the Canucks solely because they had what I considered to be the best logo in the league 😛

23 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Oh hell no!  Been a Canucks fan as long as I was here.  We moved here when I was a toddler, and I never really wanted to be here (family was all back in Prince George), so I was vehemently against cheering for any Calgary team, aside from the Stampeders because I had cousins who played for them...kinda hard to cheer against family 😛 I'd like to say I chose the Canucks because I was a BC boy, but I'm pretty sure my 7 year old self chose the Canucks solely because they had what I considered to be the best logo in the league 😛

That's awesome! Was it the flying skate ? I loved that jersey growing up. Canucks are having a great year so far, will be interesting to see what they can do in the playoffs. 

I'm a Habs fan living in Ottawa... 🤪

5 hours ago, derekpipes said:

That's awesome! Was it the flying skate ? I loved that jersey growing up. Canucks are having a great year so far, will be interesting to see what they can do in the playoffs. 

I'm a Habs fan living in Ottawa... 🤪

Yeah, it definitely was 😆 The skate is still my favorite.  Wish they would bring it back as more than a third jersey.