IGNORED

User Ranks & Badges Discussion Thread

Gloves

Administrator · Posted
27 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

Can you make it so I can click on my badge and see who else has it?

I don't believe so, but I can take a look. I know on the back end I can see this:

image.png

So it's a question of whether that information is available in template form which I can use on the front end (i.e. visible to non-admin users).

• Thanks 1

Graphics Team · Posted
On 12/20/2023 at 6:36 AM, OptOut said:

Yeah, he's T-Pain now, duh!

the lonely island im on a boat GIF

16 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

T-Pain?  I've been calling him 2Pac!

Tupac Shakur Dancing GIF

13 hours ago, BlackVega said:

He's X-Pac now

giphy.gif

Haha I used to work with a guy who called me "T-Pain" every day. And a girl on my track team in high school used to call me "Tyga".

Everyone gets a kick out of rapper nicknames for nerdy guys, but I've learned to live with it lol.

"Tupac" is a new one, though, but I guess I walked into that...

[T-Pac / T-Pain / Tupac / Tyga / X-Pac]

• Love 2

One of the things that really scratches my brain is a discussion of what counts as a fullset. Like, does RCA Studio II require you have Bingo? There's 2 copies known. There's no Amstrad GX4000 badge, but if there were, there's like one owner of Chase HQ2. Anyway, I would love to see a debate thread as to what counts as a full set. I'd get many dopamine hits from a long, detailed, nerdy discussion of what should count as a complete set. 

Administrator · Posted
7 minutes ago, DarkKobold said:

One of the things that really scratches my brain is a discussion of what counts as a fullset. Like, does RCA Studio II require you have Bingo? There's 2 copies known. There's no Amstrad GX4000 badge, but if there were, there's like one owner of Chase HQ2. Anyway, I would love to see a debate thread as to what counts as a full set. I'd get many dopamine hits from a long, detailed, nerdy discussion of what should count as a complete set. 

I decide what constitutes a full set and it's completely contextual based on my current mood paired with how much I like or dislike the person requesting the reward. As god intended!

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I decide what constitutes a full set and it's completely contextual based on my current mood paired with how much I like or dislike the person requesting the reward. As god intended!

You're denying me the dopamine of an endless circular argument about what constitutes a complete set! 

nooooo.jpg

• Haha 1

Graphics Team · Posted
10 hours ago, Gloves said:

My rapper name has been D Gloves. 

Forgot the hyphen, my dude...

2 hours ago, Gloves said:

Yes. It is all clear now. This is the only way.

[T-Pac]

If you are open to badge suggestions, here's one: Buy/Sell X amount of games on this site

On the homepage there is a knight, a dragon, an alchemist, and a merchant. Those first three are pretty well represented by the existing badges, but there aren't any badges that fit the description of the merchant. Not sure what would be a good number for that though

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
25 minutes ago, Ankos said:

If you are open to badge suggestions, here's one: Buy/Sell X amount of games on this site

On the homepage there is a knight, a dragon, an alchemist, and a merchant. Those first three are pretty well represented by the existing badges, but there aren't any badges that fit the description of the merchant. Not sure what would be a good number for that though

That's a pretty good suggestion! @T-Pac fyi, in case you're feeling creative.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Graphics Team · Posted
On 3/22/2024 at 9:13 PM, Renmauzo said:

I'd like to request a Casio Loopy fullset badge please. It will probably be the only fullset that I ever go for/have been interested in and I finally made it!

Congrats! Made one this morning just for you! (And a "PLAY Casio Loopy" charm if you wanna start beating those games, too haha).

There are some pending charm updates in the system, so it'll be ready for you once that's taken care of.

[T-Pac]

11 hours ago, T-Pac said:

Congrats! Made one this morning just for you! (And a "PLAY Casio Loopy" charm if you wanna start beating those games, too haha).

There are some pending charm updates in the system, so it'll be ready for you once that's taken care of.

[T-Pac]

Thanks, T-Pac! Super appreciated 🙂