IGNORED

VGS Pets

D~Funk

Didn't really see a designated pet thread so here we go! Any pets welcome! Bonus points if your animal pic is video game related or made into a meme. 

We have 3 cats now. Im sure some of you may remember Stubbs who sorta got popular in the old NA discord. Might even still be a couple emojis of her there. She is still kicking though she is 20 plus years old now. We got Musha about 5 years ago & Luna in 2020. 

Musha is our big orange boi & luna is the calico derp. 

Edit* just noticed the other cat thread. Whoopsie daisy.

IMG_20181016_114932_268.jpg

IMG_20181208_235343_215.jpg

20190924_120019.jpg

20171001_104629.jpg

Edited by D~Funk
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, PII said:

@SilverspoonGaming I had a Pixie-Bob once upon a time.  I loved that cat -had a ton of personality.  How exactly did you come into possession of a Bobcat? 

I picked him out of a litter, and he ended up growing a really thick mane real quickly, so it was an accident.  They were only advertised as kittens for free, and I guess I just got lucky.

• Wow! 1

1 minute ago, SilverspoonGaming said:

I picked him out of a litter, and he ended up growing a really thick mane real quickly, so it was an accident.  They were only advertised as kittens for free, and I guess I just got lucky.

...So, someone was breeding Bobcats and not telling people that the kittens were Bobcats?

• Wow! 1

43 minutes ago, SilverspoonGaming said:

I guess that would be the case...  Worked out for me!

Too bad you had to give him up.  

..Semi-Random PII Story:

A while back I ran into a guy on the street carrying around a White Fox.  He said he'd gotten it with "Papers" from a breeder in another state.  IIRC the papers were mainly to prove that this Fox was from a line of foxes that had been acclimated to being around humans for something like 5 or 6 generations.  His neighbors called the cops on him and when the cops got there he just showed 'em the papers and they were like "Cool Pet.  Carry on."  Super neato pet but from what I understand Foxes while closely related, lack a great deal of the social charm associated with dogs...

• Wow! 1

1 hour ago, PII said:

Too bad you had to give him up.  

..Semi-Random PII Story:

A while back I ran into a guy on the street carrying around a White Fox.  He said he'd gotten it with "Papers" from a breeder in another state.  IIRC the papers were mainly to prove that this Fox was from a line of foxes that had been acclimated to being around humans for something like 5 or 6 generations.  His neighbors called the cops on him and when the cops got there he just showed 'em the papers and they were like "Cool Pet.  Carry on."  Super neato pet but from what I understand Foxes while closely related, lack a great deal of the social charm associated with dogs...

Interesting!

Unfortunately I was at a point in my life when I didnt really follow any rules, so Bowser didnt have his shots or license yet.

• Like 1