IGNORED

Meme You Just Have to Share

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember which game but the first time I encountered a game with something like a "knapsack" that I could seemingly put an endless supply of "whatever" in, I was immediately amused at how big that bag must have been.  99 healing potions, 10 big healing potions, 3 ethers, 10 swords, some stone, 3 lanterns, 10 letters, a leaf, a bag of potato chips...  I think these games all stole the bag from Mary Poppins!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RH said:

I can't remember which game but the first time I encountered a game with something like a "knapsack" that I could seemingly put an endless supply of "whatever" in, I was immediately amused at how big that bag must have been.  99 healing potions, 10 big healing potions, 3 ethers, 10 swords, some stone, 3 lanterns, 10 letters, a leaf, a bag of potato chips...  I think these games all stole the bag from Mary Poppins!

9780590337021-us.jpg.e205210004cca2d407fa4e9796e9d4b7.jpg

8 hours ago, RH said:

dd677ew-ca8eadcf-cfa2-49be-9729-500f7dcc