IGNORED

Meme You Just Have to Share

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, avatar! said:

Wait... are you saying video game collector's actually go to GameStop 🤔

Man, I probably got over 80% of my Wii U collection, and at least half of my Vita collection from Gamestop.  Plus plenty of other stuff over the years when they were doing clearance sales.  I bought so much Wii junk from them one time too, it was disgusting looking back on it.  😆

12 hours ago, xelement5x said:

Man, I probably got over 80% of my Wii U collection, and at least half of my Vita collection from Gamestop.  Plus plenty of other stuff over the years when they were doing clearance sales.  I bought so much Wii junk from them one time too, it was disgusting looking back on it.  😆

During the PS4/XBone era, I bought so much PS3, Wii and Wii U stuff from GameStop for really good deals.  I bought games that I was interested in.  I wasn't just buying shovelware.  I could have easily bought WAY more if I was buying everything that was cheap.  I remember thinking during that time, that there was no other place anywhere selling these types of games as cheap as GS.  

Unfortunately, the PS5/SeriesX era hasn't been the same.  Due to COVID and other issues, the current gen took off much slower, and a very high % of users continued to use the previous gen for an extended amount of time.  This kept prices for those games higher and made it harder to find deals.  Within the past year, we have finally gotten to the point where PS4 prices should start dropping, but now GS now carries such a small amount of inventory, they are no longer able to offer the types of deals that they did in the past.  

• Agree 2