IGNORED

Meme You Just Have to Share

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, TrekMD said:

kHQK4DZ.jpg

Life Hack: If you can dampen your finger tips you can just rub the edge and they'll come apart considerably easier.  My wife showed me this about a year ago and it changed my plastic bag opening life.

The easiest way to do this is lick your fingers but that's gross if you've touched anything in the store and don't have hand sanitizer.  Even then, hand sanitizer is gross so you wouldn't want to lick your fingers after that, regardless.

But, instead, you are in the produce aisle and a lot of the area has misters that are on timers.  Find an edge of shelving that's damp, wipe it with your fingers and all problems should be solved.

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted
5 hours ago, RH said:

Life Hack: If you can dampen your finger tips you can just rub the edge and they'll come apart considerably easier.  My wife showed me this about a year ago and it changed my plastic bag opening life.

The easiest way to do this is lick your fingers but that's gross if you've touched anything in the store and don't have hand sanitizer.  Even then, hand sanitizer is gross so you wouldn't want to lick your fingers after that, regardless.

But, instead, you are in the produce aisle and a lot of the area has misters that are on timers.  Find an edge of shelving that's damp, wipe it with your fingers and all problems should be solved.

When walking the dog and not being able to open the bags...."boop" the dog on the nose to moisten the finger tips.  They made the mess, they can help clean it up 😏

Siberian Husky Dog GIF by Gone to the Snow Dogs

• Like 1