IGNORED

Newcomer Rich!

Yeah, that’s great, thanks! While I appreciate the downloadable content that I see on a lot of sites (so that people can play online or make their own carts, ostensibly), I personally am just interested in buying the finished product, so thanks for reaching out!

My wishlist is as follows (although I’m not sure if many of them have made it to physical format yet). Also, please forgive/correct me (as I’m a novice) if I’m using terms like “hack” incorrectly. 

NES:

• Mario Kart (R.C. Pro-Am hack)
  • Super Wario Bros. (1)
  • Peach and Daisy’s Ultimate Quest (SMB3 hack)
  • SMB Special (I have found this online, but don’t own it yet)
  • Mario Adventure
  • Superman (Sunman “hack”)
  • Mickey Mouse III NES port

SNES:

• Mario is Missing 2 (SMW hack?)

GBC:

• Mario Land 2 “DX”
  • Mario Land 3 “DX”

3DS and/or Switch:

• Are there people who make ports of GC, Wii, and Wii U games for Switch and/or N3DS?

Also, I’m into looking for replacement (or custom) boxes (and manuals, if they exist) for the console games above, and the following (some of which I’ve found online, but none of which I currently own):

• PAL/ASIAN/HK Versions (But in English) of Wrecking Crew, Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros., SMB2J, DKI-III & Jr. Ice Climbers, Kid Icarus…probably more.
  • The idea here is getting the better artwork for the titles that just have an arcade screen style rendering on the US version boxes. 

Thanks for reading through that novel!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
7 hours ago, radams710 said:

I personally am just interested in buying the finished product, so thanks for reaching out!

The scene ain't what it used to be, but you can search NES Reproductions and there's a couple online stores.  I have a few from OCD and they're decent.  Probably a couple people around the Buy/Sell/Trade forum with services or repros for sale.  You can put up a want to buy thread there too.

Honestly for most hacks, I'd grab a PowerPak or Everdrive to play them on OG hardware and spend your money on homebrew instead.  😉

• Like 1

Welcome. First of all watch out for @Richardhead, he likes to steal the souls of other Richs. With that warning out of the way, Mario Adventure is awesome! I haven’t played the others on your wish list, but with that and your seeking games from other regions for different art I think I like your taste. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2023 at 10:02 PM, JamesRobot said:

The scene ain't what it used to be, but you can search NES Reproductions and there's a couple online stores.  I have a few from OCD and they're decent.  Probably a couple people around the Buy/Sell/Trade forum with services or repros for sale.  You can put up a want to buy thread there too.

Honestly for most hacks, I'd grab a PowerPak or Everdrive to play them on OG hardware and spend your money on homebrew instead.  😉

Thank you for this, I was able to find some more titles on the other sites you mentioned. I’ll have to hit up the Buy/Sell/Trade forum and see what comes up, too. Thanks again!

• Like 1

On 10/11/2023 at 6:40 AM, Link said:

Welcome. First of all watch out for @Richardhead, he likes to steal the souls of other Richs. With that warning out of the way, Mario Adventure is awesome! I haven’t played the others on your wish list, but with that and your seeking games from other regions for different art I think I like your taste. 

Well thank you kindly! And I will watch out. Like Highlander, there are many who believe there can only be one…

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/9/2023 at 9:57 AM, Scrobins said:

image.gif.ad2c106d1f06ea4dc1a17a5c7bc8dc45.gif

Welcome! What kind of homebrew are you interested in? I’m addition to being a mod, I’m also homebrew staff and would be happy to make recommendations or help you find stuff on your wishlist if I can.

Thank you so much! I didn’t understand how to reply before directly, so here it is. Anything of my wishlist below that you have available/access to/resources for?

Moderator · Posted
2 hours ago, radams710 said:

Thank you so much! I didn’t understand how to reply before directly, so here it is. Anything of my wishlist below that you have available/access to/resources for?

I’m not as knowledgeable about hacks as I am homebrews so I’m afraid I’m not as helpful as I’d like to be with your wishlist.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...