IGNORED

FS: Little Samson NES W/ Manual **EDIT Now CIB**

RetroPackets

****Game is sold****

This came as part of a large collection of game I recently acquired. This cart does have a rental sticker on the top of it from its previous life, the sticker could probably be removed but I am not going to attempt it 🙂, the box is in good condition with the exception of 2 stickers on the front of the box and 2 pieces of scotch tape on the box, 1 on the flap to open the box and then 1 on the left hand side of the box, pictures show the pieces of tape pretty well.   I have tested the game and it works perfectly and the manual is in great shape. Asking $3750 via PayPal G/S and insured shipping via UPS is included.

Please see the pictures in the Imgur gallery HERE

And a short video of the game starting up HERE

Edited by RetroPackets
Found the box for the game so I added that to the sale.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

The images link doesn't work. It sort of loads in the background but the screen fades white and I can't click on anything.

Works for me, in a variety of browers 🤷‍♀️ Try scrolling down, it might be asking if you want to use imgur app or continue in browser.

https://imgur.io/a/a4AovR4

https://imgur.com/a/a4AovR4

11 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm on mobile, but I can see them just fine.

10 minutes ago, Link said:

Works for me, in a variety of browers 🤷‍♀️ Try scrolling down, it might be asking if you want to use imgur app or continue in browser.

https://imgur.io/a/a4AovR4

https://imgur.com/a/a4AovR4

Weird, it works on my laptop but not on my tablet. I can see them now.

22 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

@Code Monkey @RetroPackets They work for me, looks like a couple of the pins on that board have got a few tiny bug bite sized nibbles out of it.  I'd try and clean it up as much as possible on the connector for the images to help benefit the sale.

I always used this stuff with a microfiber cloth. It would polish the pins up like new.

weiman-cooktop-cleaner_front.jpg

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

11 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

If someone could get that rental sticker off, it would look really good.

Depends. If the label is any bit faded, you'll have a funky looking label.

If I wanted to spend the money, I'd buy it and keep the label as it is since I don't mind labels.

GLWS!

Edited by Mega Tank
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mega Tank said:

Depends. If the label is any bit faded, you'll have a funky looking label.

If I wanted to spend the money, I'd buy it and keep the label as it is since I don't mind labels.

GLWS!

I'm kinda the same way and leave the stickers on games(as long as the artwork is not obscured) as its the games history, but i completely understand the opposite as well and wanting to collect a game as it was when released new.

6 hours ago, RetroPackets said:

I’m going to hit them with an eraser and them 99% iso and then a polishing paste like what @Bearcat-Doug suggested if they need more cleaning. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Please don't, I constantly see plastic shells ruined from people thinking they're doing a great thing by cleaning it up. More than half of the cartridges I buy have a narrow glossy border around the label and the rest of the shell is matte from scrubbing.

• Agree 3

17 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

Please don't, I constantly see plastic shells ruined from people thinking they're doing a great thing by cleaning it up. More than half of the cartridges I buy have a narrow glossy border around the label and the rest of the shell is matte from scrubbing.

I think RP was talking about the board when he mentioned his cleaning methods.   

• Agree 1

• The title was changed to FS: Little Samson NES W/ Manual **EDIT Now CIB**