Richardhead

What am I?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Am I a dumbass or just confused?

• Dumbass
    • Confused
    • Bad person

This is a lot to take in.

But I hope you get the help you need Richardhead. 

Besides the sheer complexity of the issue, I think the most glaring thing here is the number of women. Like... if it was one and they left their husband, then you're good. You can be together. 

But since there's three women what if they all left their husbands at the same time for you....? Which is seemingly what you want, kind of. Unless they're okay with that, then you're in another pickle altogether. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AirVillain said:

This is a lot to take in.

But I hope you get the help you need Richardhead. 

Besides the sheer complexity of the issue, I think the most glaring thing here is the number of women. Like... if it was one and they left their husband, then you're good. You can be together. 

But since there's three women what if they all left their husbands at the same time for you....? Which is seemingly what you want, kind of. Unless they're okay with that, then you're in another pickle altogether. 

So get this. I LOVE pickles. But only the cold pickled ones. Also, my cat and best friend is named Mr Pickles… 

All the pickles aside, I am definitely in a difficult situation. One that I created all by myself. 

Fortunately I have this uncanny ability to walk away from most bad situations relatively unscathed, other than my own mental health declining. I know it will eventually catch up to me though.

As for help, I do see a therapist/counselor/psychologist weekly. I have for many years. I am on a cocktail of daily meds.  I’d find a new person to see if I wasn’t so constricted by my Health insurance. 

• Like 1

My retired coworker friend said something to me that I’ll always remember:

You read the news every morning… see all these murder stories?
I’ll tell you a trend and try to prove me wrong. 9 out of 10 of those murders are a combination of 3 things:

1. Someone was outside of their home late at night. 
2. Someone was intoxicated (drugs or alcohol).
3. Someone was cheating.

I have read enough of these news stories and can say that it’s probably not 9 out of 10 times, but there’s definitely a trend. My advice to you is to try and remove yourself from this trend.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, phart010 said:

I’ll tell you a trend and try to prove me wrong. 9 out of 10 of those murders are a combination of 3 things:

3. Someone was cheating.

I have read enough of these news stories and can say that it’s probably not 9 out of 10 times, but there’s definitely a trend. My advice to you is to try and remove yourself from this trend.

Yeah, I'd have trouble sleeping at night if I had just one target on my back like that, but three...  😬

4 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Yeah, I'd have trouble sleeping at night if I had just one target on my back like that, but three...  😬

Does his friends and family live near him? I think that's the bad part if they don't, if you are single and are living alone it could be awhile before someone notices that you're missing.

8 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Does his friends and family live near him? I think that's the bad part if they don't, if you are single and are living alone it could be awhile before someone notices that you're missing.

I have zero family here. I do have some close friends that would probably notice I was missing after a few days. I also have my job. They would possibly send someone to check on me if I didn’t show up to work. Hard to tell though since I’ve only been there for like 4 months.

16 hours ago, phart010 said:

3. Someone was cheating.

My number 3 passion in life is true crime. Believe me, I have heard plenty to scare me straight. I’m just not all that bright when it comes to women. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

I have zero family here. I do have some close friends that would probably notice I was missing after a few days. I also have my job. They would possibly send someone to check on me if I didn’t show up to work. Hard to tell though since I’ve only been there for like 4 months.

Yeah, that's the thing that I'd be worried about. I'm not fooling with any married women, but if something would happen to me, God only knows how long before people would realize, and that's not a nice feeling.

1 minute ago, fcgamer said:

Yeah, that's the thing that I'd be worried about. I'm not fooling with any married women, but if something would happen to me, God only knows how long before people would realize, and that's not a nice feeling.

Plus his cat might eat him before anyone checks on him.

• Agree 1