IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Legendary Wings

BeaIank

Administrator · Posted
44 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

They all got the lucky stage on level 4 that we all seem to have forgotten, which has like 50-100k points in it.

28 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@mbd39is asking how the guys from 2014 got so many points. Those rules state “play till game over”

Im an idiot. This game is fun. The lucky rooms are like gluttony for a score contest. I can see the complaints about it being slow. There are sections in the giant man's tummy that have no enemies at all and dude moves slow. I still enjoyed getting to know it.

Not sure its as easy as people make it out to be. I had family in town, so time was real limited, but extra lives wouldnt help with the obvious gradius effect. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gloves said:

They all got the lucky stage on level 4 that we all seem to have forgotten, which has like 50-100k points in it.

I got the lucky stage in level 4 and it didn't boost my score to that.

I must have not have killed enough enemies in the levels themselves.

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Okay I just didn't kill enough enemies. I'm not too concerned about it anyway, third place is fine.

I'm kinda sad I didn't remember where it was. I knew there was a hidden lucky on that level but was going off memory and didn't run into it. I used to know where it was. T_T

43 minutes ago, Gloves said:

32 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I got the lucky stage in level 4 and it didn't boost my score to that.

I must have not have killed enough enemies in the levels themselves.

23 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Oh, well I missed it. 😛

4 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I'm kinda sad I didn't remember where it was. I knew there was a hidden lucky on that level but was going off memory and didn't run into it. I used to know where it was. T_T

I missed it too. I just figured there wasn’t one because I hit every bomb spot. 

6 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

I missed it too. I just figured there wasn’t one because I hit every bomb spot. 

It's hidden in the space between two horizontal "bridges." It's easy to remember where it is once you know.

• Wow! 1

• The topic was unpinned