IGNORED

Name the game!

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

The guy in the suit and the benches make it look like it's a church or a courtroom, but the question mark makes me think it could be a game show.

It definitely looks like something from the 3DO/Sega CD era. No idea what game though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bronzeshield said:

No correct answers so far! Here's a bigger picture:

image.png.4ff8161869cb68342d657db45adc570d.png

Spoiler

'Alfred Hitchcock Presents' developed by TOYOTA for the 3DO Interactive Multiplayer

I figured out the answer by reverse searching the image... though I don't know if anyone else here knew this existed (except for bronzeshield).

30 minutes ago, AverageOliver98 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

'Alfred Hitchcock Presents' developed by TOYOTA for the 3DO Interactive Multiplayer

I figured out the answer by reverse searching the image... though I don't know if anyone else here knew this existed (except for bronzeshield).

It's a very weird one. It's also easily the worst game I've played on its host platform -- much worse than that other Worst Game Ever on that system (since that one is at least amusing).

11 hours ago, AverageOliver98 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

When I posted my last one, I didn't crop it enough and you could find it using the Google image search too.

51 minutes ago, Sumez said:

Yeah never heard of this one either, had no chance of guessing it.

Just want to point out that to play this game, you don't HAVE to pick obscure games no one has heard of... in fact, its probably more fun for people to actually be able to get it right more often.

The fun of this one was going to be the big reveal when I posted the third screenshot and you could see the man himself (for those who even remember who he is). Can't do that right now since I'm at work and posting from my phone during a break, but I will in a bit.

Also, to be clear, I'm posting games with which I have significant personal experience. Buttsubushi and Warrior of Rome II, I played the hell out of both of those -- and the current game, I banged my head against the wall trying to beat Hard mode in its exceedingly limited gameplay, only to discover just how broken it is. Will elaborate later...

• Like 2