IGNORED

got some rare sega saturn games (UPDATE)

Nes Freak

my first finder keeper post on the sage :P   Anyways i got battlesport rampage and a memory card  complete mint  for 200 dollars.  not bad imo.  i might not be keeping battlesport simply cause im not big in to saturn collecting but i havent decided what im goning to do yet.  i only got it cause apparently its quite hard to find complete in this condition.  actually if i do decide to get rid of it  if any one has mega man x4 or 8 for saturn in near mint condition im good for a trade.

1112191425.jpg

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

small update:  i decided to sell battle sport since im not a big saturn fan and was eyeing mega man 8 or mega man x4.  i checked price charting to see what it was going for since ebay doesn't yield results.  average price was 330 on pricecharting give or take complete but it had been about 6 months since a complete copy had sold (for 400) so i decided to try high and see how it would go.  i post it at 500 dollars  i start getting watchers almost immediately.  so i decide to press my luck a bit more and set it to 600 dollars.  about 3am it sold  no joke. 3am lol and i posted it at 11am.  the guy said he had been looking for a long time for it to complete his saturn collection.  and just 30 minutes later i got an offer for 1000.  im not joking.  i afraid i might have started another little Samson price jump cause i genuinely didn't expect to get over 450 at the most for it.  anyways the guy got his game he was so happy to complete his saturn collection :P

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

• The title was changed to got some rare sega saturn games (UPDATE)
On 11/29/2019 at 2:51 AM, Nes Freak said:

small update:  i decided to sell battle sport since im not a big saturn fan and was eyeing mega man 8 or mega man x4.  i checked price charting to see what it was going for since ebay doesn't yield results.  average price was 330 on pricecharting give or take complete but it had been about 6 months since a complete copy had sold (for 400) so i decided to try high and see how it would go.  i post it at 500 dollars  i start getting watchers almost immediately.  so i decide to press my luck a bit more and set it to 600 dollars.  about 3am it sold  no joke. 3am lol and i posted it at 11am.  the guy said he had been looking for a long time for it to complete his saturn collection.  and just 30 minutes later i got an offer for 1000.  im not joking.  i afraid i might have started another little Samson price jump cause i genuinely didn't expect to get over 450 at the most for it.  anyways the guy got his game he was so happy to complete his saturn collection 😛

Damn, I'm so glad I got this game when I did. I think I paid $180.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 1:53 AM, silverjazzzoo said:

Anything is rare until someone says they have a box of them in the closet...

It's still "rare" until they post each one on eBay, one at a time for $1 auctions each on eBay.  A box in someones closet doesn't help if they show it off and then choose to squat on it for 10-15 years. (I'm looking at you, Atwood.)

Edited by RH