IGNORED

The one Christmas song you don't want to hear again - at least for a very long time.

Tabonga

Last Christmas by Wham, as I made it all the way to 12/21 this year before getting knocked out of Whamageddon by making the mistake of stopping to pick up Chinese as a surprise for dinner.  I was not long alone, however, as everybody in the car with me (my wife, mother in law, and both kids) got eliminated when the Christmas light place we were at played it over the radio as part of their Christmas music you listen to as you drive through and look at all the setups.  Just once I'd love to make it all the way to Christmas, lol!

Administrator · Posted
14 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

Last Christmas by Wham, as I made it all the way to 12/21 this year before getting knocked out of Whamageddon by making the mistake of stopping to pick up Chinese as a surprise for dinner.  I was not long alone, however, as everybody in the car with me (my wife, mother in law, and both kids) got eliminated when the Christmas light place we were at played it over the radio as part of their Christmas music you listen to as you drive through and look at all the setups.  Just once I'd love to make it all the way to Christmas, lol!

The heck is Whamageddon? Lmao.

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, Kguillemette said:

I agree that the Paul McCartney song is the worst, but I can peacefully live my life without ever hearing some random rendition of Carol of the Bells ever again. Let's keep it in middle school choir recitals where it belongs.

I beg to differ.......

Spoiler

• Wow! 1

40 minutes ago, Gloves said:

The heck is Whamageddon? Lmao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whamageddon

Which has one of the best Wikipedia sentences ever.

"Whilst not encouraged on the website, but technically still a part of the rules, a player can send another player the song, or play it to them so that the other player loses the game, although Whamageddon is described as a survival game, as opposed to a battle royale game"

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Tulpa said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whamageddon

Which has one of the best Wikipedia sentences ever.

"Whilst not encouraged on the website, but technically still a part of the rules, a player can send another player the song, or play it to them so that the other player loses the game, although Whamageddon is described as a survival game, as opposed to a battle royale game"

Time to make that song play every time you visit VGS.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1