IGNORED

Crowd Pleaser Songs

fcgamer

Moderator · Posted
1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

You're not wrong. I've heard this one on the radio several times and it's great.

Yeah, tons of smaller bands/solo act out there too making incredible country music. I’ve had the chance to get to know many of them personally, and they are almost all very genuine, singing mostly about personal experiences, struggles and triumphs. 

2 minutes ago, doner24 said:

Yeah, tons of smaller bands/solo act out there too making incredible country music. I’ve had the chance to get to know many of them personally, and they are almost all very genuine, singing mostly about personal experiences, struggles and triumphs. 

There seem to be quite a few from Southwest Ohio which seems kind of surprising to me as I don't really think of this area being "country" although there are some quite rural areas just east of Cincinnati.

Editorials Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, doner24 said:

But how will we know what they think about beer, pickup trucks, and blue jeans?

• Haha 1

Moderator · Posted
10 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

There seem to be quite a few from Southwest Ohio which seems kind of surprising to me as I don't really think of this area being "country" although there are some quite rural areas just east of Cincinnati.

Cincy is a little hotbed of that style of music, with many of them playing just across the river at the Southgate Revival House. I’ve gotten to know a few of them very well, check out Arlo McKinley, Jeremy Pinnell and The Buffalo Wabs. We’ve had Arlo and The Buffalo Wabs up to play at my buddies barn in MN. 

On 10/26/2022 at 3:11 PM, fox said:

F18306A8-EC1B-4784-B8CF-AF940AAFAFDA.jpeg

The part about Jimmy Buffet hurts. And overall unfounded I would say.

Sure, there's the same 2 songs that the radio will play. But there's SO MANY deep cuts from Jimmy, it's a fucking shame that more people don't know he's got much more music to offer. 

He made his own radio station for god sakes!!

200.gif

Events Team · Posted
33 minutes ago, AirVillain said:

The part about Jimmy Buffet hurts. And overall unfounded I would say.

Sure, there's the same 2 songs that the radio will play. But there's SO MANY deep cuts from Jimmy, it's a fucking shame that more people don't know he's got much more music to offer. 

He made his own radio station for god sakes!!

200.gif

lCNSOZu.jpg

2 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

lCNSOZu.jpg

People go crazy for Jimmy Buffett every time he comes to Cincinnati. They literally put up a tent city across the street from the Riverbend Music Center days ahead of time. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wlwt.com/amp/article/jimmy-buffett-returns-to-cincinnati-riverbend-music-center/40682975

Edited by Bearcat-Doug